Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Role of the Virgin Mary and Saints




The Virgin Mary is the vessel so that our Lord Jesus could be born as MAN. She was sent by GOD to precede Jesus to warn us of this era. Saints were also sent before her, but nobody listened.
Being the mother of GOD, she deserves to be venerated. She herself is telling us not to bend our knees to her but ask for her intercession to bring us to Jesus.


It had been prophesied that there would be visionaries  to warn us to repent or receive the wrath of GOD., the likes of Vassula Ryden, Bill Wiese, Sis Lucy, Sis Jacinta, Rick Joyner, and others,
 Jesus is already at the threshold,  for His coming! Repent and be converted.

Messages of the Lord Jesus, Mama Mary and St. Michael: 
"And I come allowing My Mother first to precede Me, because it is Her day of birth upon earth, and I have great love for My Mother." Jesus, Sept.1985
        “Better that a man has died in the womb of his mother than to disgrace and to bring           
       discredit to My Mother.” (Jesus, 11-22-75)
       "Man can defame Me very easily but I will not allow him to defame My Mother."   
      (Jesus, 6-18-93"


     All who have closed their hearts to My Mother’s message will be brought down to  
     their knees in shock! " (Jesus, 2-1-75)

    "I shall not stand by and allow My Mother to be debauched and defamed. I will take   
     action, great action, against the theater where this picture (the "Hail Mary" film) shall   
     be shown." (Jesus, 10-5-85)


"In the past many saints were sent to you to prepare you and warn you of these present days that you live in.  But who took heed of their counsel?  And now My Mother wanders upon earth, and who takes heed of Her counsel? How long do you think I shall stand by and allow you to defame Her?  I shall not much longer allow My Mother to be victimized by you." (Jesus, 7-25-79)


     "Harken to my words, O men of sin! You shall not defile or defame the Mother of   
      God, the woman of virtue and purity whom you seek to dethrone in her place among 
      you! Vengeance, the saints cry out for vengeance! How long will you survive the Ball 
      of Redemption!"  (St. Michael, 9-7-74)
"It is to your advantage to listen and act upon My counsel, or you will cry bitter tears of regret when it is too late!" (Our Lady, 9-13-77)
"All scoffers will learn too late that the Mission from Heaven was urgent and sorely needed, for the numbers of sin, those children in sin, are counted now not in the few but in the multitudes, falling fast into hell." (Our Lady,  7-1-85)
        "Great elemental tragedies, disasters, manmade and God-sent upon mankind, shall    
       increase in volume, shall increase in intensity and numbers." (Jesus, 5-26-79)
“Your seasons shall turn. Upheavals of nature shall be more prevalent. They will increase in intensity until mankind is brought to his knees.” (Our Lady of the Roses, 2-1-78)
"O My child and My children, how many disasters must come upon your country and the countries of the world before the peoples will become awakened to the reality of a very angry God?”  (Jesus, May 21, 1983) 
"You will not stop the words of My Mother. She is your Co-Redemptrix, and as such, it is She Who has been given the mission to bring you back onto the road to the Kingdom. Without Her you will be lost." - Jesus, August 5, 1974 
"I will put enmities between thee (Satan) and the woman (Virgin Mary), and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel." Gen 3:15 DRB
"Those who have heckled and doubted shall be put to shame and confusion. For nothing remains hidden in the darkness, but must come forward into the light to be exposed at a certain time." (Our Lady, 10-6-80)
"Awaken now from your slumber and seek your return from your course of destruction by getting down upon your knees and praying in heartfelt, sincere prayer to the Eternal Father, to guide you back from your present road of destruction.
    "Your countrymen have sought to silence the voice of My Mother throughout your world. You will not continue to silence the voice-boxes throughout the world, for you are sowing the seeds of your own destruction!
    "Amen, amen, I say to you: unless mankind returns God the Eternal Father to his life, he will not have the years of two hands to count upon!
    "The present generation, My child, shall pass through this crucible of suffering.  Many great saints shall rise from this persecution.”  (Jesus, June 5, 1975)