Monday, October 24, 2011

Uniting the People into one Heart

In her effort to unite the people into one heart, Vassula Ryden faces a lot of persecution.
Below is an excerpt of her locution with God.


I have, in My Own treasury many more; I will give My prodigies according to the measure you will receive from your oppressors: My Son will appear in your place, revealing Himself to your society; can anyone say I am depriving them of signs? can anyone say I am not the Author of My saving and healing acts? can anyone complain I am keeping My right Hand hidden? who could be but Me who gives a king's banquet in this wilderness?  who could split the rocks in the wilderness, quenching your thirst with unlimited water,  if it is not done by Me? open your eyes, generation, and concentrate on My marvels; and you, daughter, since I have set you free, guide My people into My House;


beloved, pray so that those who are dying will have time to redress themselves; every drop of love is used for their salvation; many who are beneath the rubble are still breathing, 10 so pray for them that I refresh their soul; remember, you are freed to free those from the rubble;

GO TO  Let No One  Oppress You for more