Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lift your Plans to the Lord

Pray to GOD and ask for HIS guidance in everything that you do, for smooth sailing.Put Him first, and everything else will follow.Eliezar, Abraham's servant , did this.

   Abraham's servant Eliezer knew firsthand the importance of prayer, having witnessed the faithfulness of God in Abraham's life. He learned from Abraham's example of devoted prayer. He saw God's faithfulness as He blessed Abraham and Sarah with their long-awaited son Isaac. So Eliezer knew God would answer his prayer for aid in his important task of finding a wife for Isaac. Eliezer's prayer was one of a matchmaker's: "Then he prayed, 'O Lord, God of my master Abraham, give me success today, and show kindness to my master Abraham. See, I am standing beside this spring, and the daughters of the townspeople are coming out to draw water. May it be that when I say to a girl, "Please let down your jar that I may have a drink," and she says, "Drink, and... GO to Leading the Way for more.