Sunday, October 30, 2011

Back to Earth from Journey to Heaven

After 50 days in heaven, Seneca Sodi is from his journey to heaven. His body was uncorrupted for  50 days.


It was midnight and the watchers were sound asleep.  Gabriel now joined us and laying his hand upon the faces of those who slept, there followed the deep sleep which came over Adam while Eve was being formed from his rib.  So no one of the sleepers knew of our presence.  Gabriel now passed his hand over the lifeless body and instantly it sprang into life with a mighty change from mortality to immortality.  In a moment it was my own again.  I shouted: "Oh, glorious body!  Oh, redemption of the purchased possession!  Mighty change — from death to immortality!" Oh, how quickly I thought of the words of Paul: "For our conversation is in heaven, from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body." I stood a moment in wonder, not knowing what to say.  I was so overcome with the glory of God, but body and soul became as one.

I now said to the angel: "Who will assist in this work committed to me?" Go to Chap 36, Seneca' Return to Earth for more