Wednesday, October 5, 2011

One Day in Heaven Equivalent to L ong Earth Years





Our Lord Jesus and Mama Mary  have been warning us about the coming chastisement, urging mankind to repent and turn to God since the 70's. The cynics are commenting that it has been years and it has not passed. We have to understand that earth long years is equivalent to one day in heaven.
Below is the conversation between Moses and Rev Elwood Scott about the life of Jesus on earth.
 
"Well, well," I remarked, "I am lost in wonder and surprise.  But, father Moses," I said, "you had a most remarkable experience in the days of our Lord while on earth.  The Scriptures make reference to the transfiguration of Jesus on the Holy Mount and that He took Peter, James and John with Him and that you and Elias came also and were talking with Him concerning His death."
"Yes," said Moses, "I look back to that event with great pleasure.  At the time the hosts of Israel were ready to cross the Jordan into the land of their inheritance I was very anxious to go over with them; but God thought it not best, and His will is always right, I did not then know that He meant to answer my prayer after so many long years had passed — that is, long years as regards earthly count — it was only a day and a half of heaven’s measure."
"That was a great day when the Lord beckoned us to the earth.  All powers had just been given into His hands both in heaven and in earth.  I cannot fully describe to you our feelings when Elias and myself were walking together near the throne talking of the great event so soon to occur in the earth, and its great meaning both to earth and heaven.  I was speaking of His tragic death soon to be accomplished on the cross, and he of the blessed gift of the Holy Ghost to be offered to all God’s children on the earth; for our great mission and concern had been to unfold these two features of the work of the Son of God.
We had enjoyed many precious visits and much conversation about these questions when unexpectedly Michael, one of the chief angels, whom possibly you have seen, and Jehuco, the swift charioteer, brought a chariot to our side and said that we were called for immediately to the earth.  Without further preparations we were quickly seated by their side and, with almost the rapidity of thought, we were flying through the great avenues and passed out of the city at the gate of Manasseh.  The vast plains, mountains and valleys of paradise were quickly passed.  We were so enraptured with the thought of a visit to earth we hardly knew what to say nor had we time to say it until we were slowing up somewhere in the regions of a terrestrial sphere.  In a moment more, its cities, towns, mountains and rivers were visible to us.  Just at this moment Michael said to Jehuco, "Slacken thy speed still more and drive the chariot past Mount Nebo." I cried out and said, "Oh, Michael, thou blessed servant of God.  Are we so near the land of my earthly pilgrimage, and to the mount where my last earthly prayer was offered and where I laid aside the veil of my flesh?  I am so glad to see old Nebo again.  My body was laid away somewhere here." "Yes," said Michael, "we know all about it and where it is.  I will speak unto thee again, later on about it, but now we must hasten on." In a moment more the chariot wheels were standing still on Olivet’s summit, and we had stepped upon the earth which had been the scenes of my former life and within the promised land to which I had led the host of Israel, and longed to enter it myself, and now my prayer was answered after many hundreds of years had passed.

GO to Chap 12, Further Visit with Moses for more 
image from biblepic