Saturday, August 29, 2015

You are Unique, Follow Me, Jesus said I Finish what I Start

                                         ---

You Are Unique, Follow My Vision For Your Life
 August 28, 2015



EACH ONE OF MY BLOSSOMS IS UNIQUE IN FRAGRANCE, APPEARANCE, ROOTING, SOIL, NEED FOR WATER, SUNSHINE.EACH IS SO UNIQUE. WITHOUT THIS UNIQUENESS THERE WOULD BE NO GARDEN, MY BRIDE. COLLECTIVELY, YOU ARE ALL MY GARDEN, WHICH I DELIGHT TO WALK IN AT THE BREAK OF DAY AND EVEN MIDDAY WHEN THE BLOSSOMS ARE OPEN AND NIGHTTIME WHEN THEY CLOSE AND OTHERS OPEN. YOU ARE ONE OF MY NIGHT BLOOMING FLOWERS.

VARIETY IS SO VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. IT SERVES YOUR FREE WILL; IT PROVIDES CHOICES FOR MY CHILDREN AND ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES FOR CREATIVITY. Satan has tried to bind these opportunities by encouraging people to group together and be under the yoke of conformity. This is another reason why this channel is so important to Me. People are learning to think for themselves and not be conformed to the opinions and rules of others.


I created certain rules and they are the ones that are essential. MY COMMANDMENTS AND WORDS GIVE LIFE AND FREEDOM, while holding together the fabric of society-a society based on My rules for a happy and productive life. It is when men cast off these rules and replace them with those motivated by greed, sensuality, and control; it is then that rules become binding and crushing on My people.


MY CHILDREN, DO NOT BE YOKED TO ANYONE'S RULES. YES, YOU SHOULD HONOR THOSE IN POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY OVER YOU, BUT ONLY WHEN IT DOESN'T CONTRADICT ME. THERE IS A LAW OF LIBERTY I HAVE GIVEN YOU. IT IS A LAW COMING FROM MY SPIRIT. IT GIVES LIFE, IT PROTECTS LIFE, AND GUIDES YOU TOWARDS THE FULFILLMENT OF ALL THAT I HAVE ORDAINED YOU TO BE.

Your individuality is very important to Me. It is My heart's desire that you come
into the fullness of who you are in Me, that all your gifts are brought to perfection and lavished on My Body. To that end, I will lead you in paths you have never trodden before. I will take you out into the desert and speak to your heart. I will bring you back to the cities and reveal the movements of men's hearts. I will call you to step out and serve where you have never served before. I will also call you into the quiet place where we commune and bring forth fruit for the Kingdom. Don't be afraid of the new, don't avoid change, and don't shy away from the unfamiliar. Rather, seek My will above all things and follow where I lead you.

You are never alone. Even in the strangest places, I am there with you. This should bring you comfort when you find yourself away from the security of your home.


MANY OF YOU HAVE COMPROMISED FOR THE SAKE OF SECURITY AND COMFORT, when I wanted to lead you out into a land so different from what you have known. This has made life wearisome and grinding every day. You will at times find an affection in your heart for someone or some work...and it will surprise you. Pay attention to that, I may be leading you that way. Always pay attention to the movement of your heart. When it moves with your flesh, curtail it. When it moves with My Spirit, follow it. How do you know the difference? In thousands of years I have not changed My voice. It is a tender impression, a fragrance that drifts through your soul. It catches you by surprise and you say, ‘Where did that come from? ’It is sweet and peaceable."

Clare: talking about music is really making me miss it, guys. I really miss making music.

Jesus continued, "Yes, that's a classic example of how I will lead you into a new skill that I have been saving for you."

Lord, with the Rapture so near, You’re sounding like we're going to be here a long time.

"MY LOVE, WHAT I BEGIN I FINISH. FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS AND YOU WILL FINISH THEM IN HEAVEN OR EVEN WHEN I RETURN WITH YOU TO EARTH. EVERYTHING I BEGIN I FINISH, SO DON'T BE ALARMED. I AM NOT AT ALL SAYING YOU WILL BE HERE FOR YEARS. I AM SAYING THAT EVERYDAY IS A NEW OPPORTUNITY AND IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO FOLLOW IN MY FOOTSTEPS AS I LEAD YOU." 


Clare: Just as an aside, I want to tell you all that, in our many trips to Heaven, there is technology in Heaven. There are keyboards and instruments. And, we’ll be using all kinds of technology in Heaven. So, don’t think for one minute that you’re not going to have anything to play in Heaven, because you will. And when we come back to Earth, if you’ve listened to any of my other episodes from Chronicles of the Bride, where the Lord is taking us to Heaven, when we come back to Earth, there will also be technology. And there will be such things as keyboards. So, don’t think for a moment that when you go to Heaven, these things will end. No, all these skills will be put to use and perfected, and when we come back to Earth, they ’ll be used as well. There’s tremendous hope in the future. The Rapture is far, far, far from the end –our life will continue to go on, and we will continue to bring glory to the Lord.


Read more here