Friday, August 28, 2015

Gaze Upon Me My Bride, (Bride of Christ) (Seeing Jesus)

                                         ---

Gaze Upon Me, My Bride (Bride of Christ) (Seeing Jesus), August 27, 2015

The Lord has blessed us, Hearthdwellers, with a very precious, healing message tonight.

When you take your eyes off of Me and onto yourself, you lose your focus. You stare into blank space, instead of My smiling face. I accompany you during the day, as your approving and loving companion. All day long! I wish you would notice Me, yet your mind disengages from Me to deal with the world. Then, in this freed-up state, the demons begin to pelt you with handfuls of gravel like pellets of condemnation.


They say, ‘Look! She’s gotten busy with other things, and taken her eyes off of Him –let’s get her now!’

See, when you are thoroughly engrossed in Me, they have no entrance. But, when you lose that, you’re an open door to their oppressions and lies.

But, Lord, how do I keep my eyes and heart on You, when I’m dealing with the world?

You accompany Me. Or, to put it more properly, I am accompanying you, My Love. And, you needn’t feel guilty over every little thing you do. IT IS YOUR LACK OF FOCUS ON ME THAT OPENS THE DOOR TO THIS OPPRESSION.”


Lord, is this a new teaching?

Yes. In a manner of speaking, it is. Although you’ve heard this before, you’ve never quite learned how to acquire the habit.”

When you have ties to the world, the traps to entangle you lie everywhere. It takes a real Grace to avoid them. This is something you must pray for, My Love. You cannot acquire this with self-discipline on your own. When you fall so in love with Me that you can’t stand to be away from Me for a moment, you will Me right here. By your side.


Yes, My Love. Right here by your side, smiling. Not scowling –pondering your beauty. Not focusing on your human imperfections. Do you know how much you mean to Me? Of course not. You’re still stuck on what I will call your perception of yourself. Your “ugly” you. A little girl cringing in a hole in the ground: dirty, unkempt, lonely and abandoned. Yes, these are the things you’re so quick to look at about yourself. That’s why you see Me crying many times when I behold you –because I know it’s nearly impossible for you to accept My Love, and see yourself as I see you.

I live in the Song of Songs when Im with you. Yes, that IS My heart. Full of expectation of the day of your liberation from Earth.For, what you have already attained to in the spirit, by the same power that raised Me from the dead, shall be accomplished for you in the physical, and we shall be united as One, in this magnificent space of Divine Union. Then, no longer will the past cast shadows across your path. No, it will be annihilated in Mercy and Love. With just a drop of My Blood, it will have totally dissolved away your awful past, no more, ever to be found again. ‘Under the Blood’, as you are fond of saying.


Practice makes perfect!” He quipped.


Come now, My Beloved. Enter into Your Master’s joy. I am perfectly happy and satisfied with ALL your efforts. I will crown them with success, and you will see that I am the One doing the doings FOR you. And, it IS good, for truly you have abided in Me. You just haven’t quite mastered the art of focusing on Us.”


Yes, Lord. I want that. May I please have that Grace?


That’s what I was waiting for. NOW I WILL IMPART TO YOU A FEW LITTLE SECRETS ABOUT MAINTAINING THIS GIFT. COME TO ME, FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. ESTABLISH MY PRESENCE WITH YOU AND WITHIN YOU. LOOK ON MY SMILING COUNTENANCE AS I GREET YOU, IN YOUR FIRST HOUR OF CONSCIOUSNESS WITH ME. CHERISH THAT SMILE. HIDE IT IN YOUR HEART, AS MY MOTHER DID. CLASP IT TO YOUR BOSOM AND ALLOW IT TO PENETRATE. THEN, ASK ME TO LIVE THROUGH YOU THIS DAY, AS YOU SOMETIMES DO. AND, GO ABOUT YOUR NECESSITIES, UNTIL WE CAN HAVE A TRYSTING TIME.


Now, as your day progresses, there will be ups and downs. There will be those sent to destroy your peace and rob you of this precious Treasure. When they succeed –come back to Me. Look upon My smile again. Reach for My hand, Clare –and walk with Me. Oh, I so desire to see how very present I am with you. Not for a moment do I depart from you. Not even for a second. Okay?



AND, FOR ALL OF YOU, MY BRIDES. FOLLOW THESE SAME INSTRUCTIONS. TRY ME IN THESE THINGS, AND SEE IF I DON’T ANOINT YOU WITH A NEW AWARENESS OF ME, AND MY APPROVAL OF YOU. EMBRACE THESE WAYS, AND I WILL PENETRATE THAT THICK COCOON OF CONDEMNATION YOU HAVE ALLOWED THE ENEMY TO SPIN AROUND YOU.


I kiss each of you tenderly on the forehead. Go now, and do My will.


Remember: I am with you. Return My gaze, My Brides.”


Read more here