Sunday, August 23, 2015

Martha & the Wineskin, Divine Union and the New Wine

                                            ---

MARTHA AND THE WINESKIN, DIVINE UNION AND THE NEW WINE, August 22, 2015

An excerpt from Heart Dwellers


CLARE: WHAT IS THE PRIORITY IN OUR LIVES? IS IT A CAPTIVATING AND INTIMATE RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD ALMIGHTY, SITTING AT HIS FEET, LISTENING TO HIS HEARTBEAT? OR IS IT KNOWING THE LATEST SCOOP ON WHEN HE'S COMING? ARE WE RUNNING HERE AND RUNNING THERE TO FIT THE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER AND BE SOUND, INTELLIGENT, WELL READ, WELL STUDIED, WELL EDUCATED? IS THAT OUR PRIORITY?


Or, are we smitten with the Groom, and longing only to hold and be held by Him. And, we're trusting so completely in Him that we've left all the Rapture timing issues far behind...because we're star struck with our God. We're listening to His heartbeat, and He communicates His sorrows and His needs to us. He lets us know how grieved He is for the lonely shut in and we immediately make a plan to visit her. He longs to spend time with the little boy next door who has no father, so we get a basketball and invite him to play. But, as soon as we're done with these things, we run back to our Savior's feet and kiss them, spending the most precious thing we have in this world-our time-lavishing it on Him and being in His company. This is the Mary paradigm..

JESUS: “My Brides, I have taken a long time to lead you and convince you that I am speaking through this vessel. Ask yourselves, ‘Why Lord?’ And, I will answer you.


Because you have learned ways that are not pleasing to Me and I have brought you here to offer you My ways. I am not speaking the truth through her consistently everyday and then speaking lies. Again, look at the fruit. Have you grown closer to Me through this ministry? Really. Ask yourselves that question. If the answer is no, then there is no reason to continue here.


If the answer is yes, I have a proposition for you...you are walking in error and I want to straighten your path that you might reach the destination of My Heart by a shorter way. Old ways do need to be abandoned. The preoccupation of study is not the short way. The infusion of My Spirit and My knowledge-THAT is the short way. When you sit with Me totally empty of yourselves, I fill you to overflowing with Myself. If you sit with Me filled up already, where can I find space to pour into you?


SOME OF YOU HAVE FILLED YOUR VESSELS WITH LEARNING. IT IS IN MY WAY. YOU WONDER WHY YOU ARE NOT PROGRESSING IN CERTAIN AREAS? THAT IS YOUR ANSWER. THERE IS NO SPACE TO PROGRESS TO UNTIL YOU EMPTY YOURSELF OF YOUR OWN AGENDA. THEN, I CAN FILL YOU. PRAY ALWAYS, ‘FATHER, IF I AM IN ERROR, REVEAL IT TO ME AND GIVE ME A TEACHABLE SPIRIT THAT RESPONDS TO YOUR CORRECTION. FATHER, ABOVE ALL, I WANT TO BE PLEASING TO YOU AND YOUR SON.’ PRAY THESE WORDS FROM THE HEART AND YOUR PRAYER WILL BE ANSWERED.”


CLARE: Lord, I want that.


JESUS: "You tremble at My word. Stay in that posture, Beloved, I will perfect you in truth if you continue that way.


Well, I just wanted to mention to some of you that I have drawn you here for a very good reason. And, if you have had quality nourishment, there is no need for you to fight against what I am trying to teach you here. Rather, I would ask you to embrace My perspective and consider your ways.


That's all I have to say, My Love. There is nothing more left to say right now, except I love My Bride deeply and while there is time I want her to be a walking Image of Myself. And, in order for her to attain to that, some things she holds dearly to her heart need to be abandoned.


I know you want to change these words to give her hope that she can return to them, but you know those thoughts are not mine.





Read more at Heart Dwellers PDF