Saturday, August 1, 2015

IN THE SPIRITUAL REALM, NO YOUNG OR OLD, MALE OR FEMALE, CHILDREN OR ADULTS




An excerpt from Baptized by Blazing Fire,  Book 5

In the Kingdom of God, it does not matter whether the person is 60, 40 years old, or little children. In the spiritual realm, it is all the same. As you have seen in heaven, there are no old, young, male, female, children, or adults. The spirits are all the same. 
 
I do not perceive the spiritual realm in a physically manner. It is perceived spiritually. I desire to use the children because their spirits are clean and pure. With older people, they are sometimes clouded with knowledge, common sense, and stubbornness. It does not matter how clearly I show them the spiritual realm, their thoughts gust out like rusty polluted water. Therefore, there are times when it is dangerous to use such people. This is why I use young children. 
 
In these end times, I will pour out the Holy Spirit unto young children and show them the spiritual realm. They will prophesy. I will lift them up and use them. I desire to use your children because their spirits are clean and pure. Therefore do not excessively worry. However, Pastor Kim, do not misuse them. Whenever I provide an opportunity, I want you to utilize them. You must be very concerned about them. At times, young children may excessively utilize their gift with their leisure activities. Therefore, you must always train and teach them to use the gift according to the purposes of serving God.

From here after, many young children will experience the spiritual realm, the Holy Fire, and they will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. When this happens, adults must not look down on them or ignore them just because they are young children. This is the sign that my coming is very near. You must respect, love, and lift them up. I want you to treat them as you would treat Me. -JESUS

Source: Baptized by Blazing Fire