Friday, August 28, 2015

Government Collapse Clarified, You Poor Are My Gift to the World

                                      ----


 You Poor Are My Gift to the World 
                 August 26,2015


CLARE: He has told me that the complete collapse would not come until after the Rapture. So, just before I go on to that, I just want to say. So. This is what He said: He said there would be a government collapse in the United States. Not in Great Britain. Not in Australia. Not in Canada. Not in Ireland. Not in South America. In the United States. Only. There would be a financial collapse of the government. But, that commerce would continue. In other words, people would continue to buy, sell, and trade. And, the people who would be affected by the government collapse in the United States –He just mentioned that the government wasn’t going to be paying out money every month. So, that could have to do with Social Security, but it could also have to do mostly with people who are dependent for an income and have food stamps, and that kind of thing –on the government. That was more my understanding.


James says, Faith without works is useless.
He also says, in James 1:27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

What is coming to America is a huge opportunity for us to exercise charity and sacrifice. I am constantly watching for those who are sincere on our channel and have a history with us, to provide them with help when they are in dire straits.


JESUS: "My Love, I am very, very pleased that you are looking out for the poor and sick. These are trying times, but I am with each and every one that truly loves Me. Even those who abuse and reject Me, I still provide for, because I hurt for them when they are so desperate.

But, wait on Me. Do not be moved by credible stories because indeed there are deceivers and I do not wish to support their manipulative lifestyles. But I will care for those who are sincerely in need.”


I asked the Lord, what about the ones who are lazy and refuse to support themselves?


I am working with them. I speak to their hearts. But, there will come a time for them when I will allow a disaster, only because they did not put forth the effort to care for themselves and their families. But, even when disaster strikes, I am still there.


My servants have learned to live on very little. I will continue to provide for them because their agenda is Mine and they are obedient.


BUT, THOSE I HAVE NUDGED IN THEIR HEARTS, WANTING THEM TO MOVE FORWARD AND CARE FOR THEIR OWN, THEY WILL INDEED HAVE DIFFICULT TIMES AHEAD. LIVING OFF THE GOVERNMENT HAS PUT THEM AT HIGH RISK. MY CHILDREN, THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT DISABLED AND SICK, THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN LYING TO THE GOVERNMENT AND USING THE RESOURCES MEANT FOR THE POOR TO SUPPORT YOUR OWN DISHONEST AND LAZY LIFESTYLE, YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. I AM ASKING YOU TO REPENT NOW, BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. YOU HAVEN'T MUCH TIME LEFT, BUT IF I SEE A SINCERE CHANGE IN YOUR LIFESTYLE, I WILL FORGIVE YOUR SINFUL LYING AND TAKE YOU IN THE RAPTURE. BUT, DO NOT EXPECT TO USE OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN, MISREPRESENTING YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY AND BE RAPTURED AT THE SAME TIME. IT WILL NOT HAPPEN."


CLARE: There have been people with $50,000 in the bank, several cars, holdings, an expensive home and are still appealing to the government for support for food, etc. and have been abusing the system for years. If you are in that category, repent while there is yet time.
There are some who are fully able to work but have filed for disability because they thought they could get away with it, although they are not truly disabled. Please repent while there is time.
The Lord picked up at this point and said,


I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, but I will not support or bless stealing and lying, so I appeal to you, My children, mend your ways.


FOR THE REST, I SAY THANK YOU FOR CARING ABOUT THOSE AROUND YOU. YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN SHALL BE GREAT. FOR THOSE WHO ARE POOR, I SAY, YOU ARE MY GIFT TO THOSE AROUND YOU. THROUGH YOU, THEY SHALL PROVE THEIR HOLINESS AND BE MY AMBASSADORS OF MERCY.


You play a very valuable role in My Kingdom. You teach the selfish to be merciful. You teach the proud to be humble. You teach the rich compassion. Do not be ashamed of who you are. I allowed this circumstance in your life, and I have equipped you to bear the scorn and contempt of men, the way I did. I have allowed you to become very much like Me, that the hearts of men could be revealed.



I bless you all My children and great is your reward in Heaven for your honesty, your Mercy and your righteousness in Me.”



Read more here