Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Lord’s Promises

"Stay away from games of manipulation, as these will bring great darkness into your soul. Let go of any anger toward anyone and forgive that you may be forgiven. Do not give yourself too much importance, as this is the beginning of pride. We are all lowly and able to serve Our Lord only because of His precious love, mercy and grace" - Linda
More from Chapter 8
__________________
The Lord’s Promises

"Precious Child, I am Master Jesus, Lord of Earth; and once more I have brought you to My Holy Mountain. Note the great warrior angel accompanying you, and that you go nowhere save this angel goes with you, even to The Tree of Life. For, times are perilous and a contract is out for your life. But, fear not, My Child; for I shall confound them and bring to naught all plans. I shall cause them to be like rubble after a fire; and I shall foul up their equipment. Yea, it shall be as if they went through the Bermuda Triangle when they come after you. My Little One, fear not their plots and schemes. I know every one."
"Yea, the hour is late; but am I not true to My word that I shall guide you in all things and shall prepare a safe haven for you in the presence of your enemies? They shall seek you and not find you. They shall hunt you and come up empty-handed. Do you see, My Child? All you have to do is to obey My commands. And, I have commanded you to get ready. Is this not so?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"And, I have commanded you to do other things, which you have not done."
"My Lord, I know and I am ashamed that I have not done all."
"Shame is good, but it is useless in this case. For, I command you to do these things that you have what you need. Do these things I have commanded and do not wait another day. Do you hear?"
"Yes, My Lord."
"You have been promised other blessings and I will not let you down. In all things, My Child, you are tried and tested."
"My Lord, I know. Please forgive me."
"Then, Child, make haste. There is not time to flounder around."
"Yes, My Lord."
"There are others, Child; and I am sending them your way. When I command, you will speak with them." "Yes, My Lord."
"Now, Child, I need two more days this week to write. Get up early and give me this. Do you understand?
"Yes, My Lord."
"I am Jesus. I am Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of October, 1998,
Linda Newkirk

*Precious are the Singing Children
True to His word, Our Lord sent others to help. He showed me these Precious Singing Children in a dream. Many of you have come forward and you have been such blessings to us. I pray that His hand rests upon your shoulders and that you are guided and kept safe at all times.
Resist evil and let go of the material hold on your lives. Strive to be true to our Lord and true to yourselves. Stay away from games of manipulation, as these will bring great darkness into your soul. Let go of any anger toward anyone and forgive that you may be forgiven. Do not give yourself too much importance, as this is the beginning of pride. We are all lowly and able to serve Our Lord only because of His precious love, mercy and grace.
Be at peace when all seems to go wrong; we all experience great trials. There are times to move forward and times to be still. When you feel yourself pushing against the river, be still and seek Our Lord. You may be pursuing a course, which is not right or not at the right time. Remember that when Our Lord’s time is right, you will be at peace with your decision. Forgive yourself when you stumble and know that to err is human, but to recognize one’s weaknesses is the beginning of wisdom.
To all of you Precious Ones sent our way, I encourage you to continue to seek Our Lord’s will in all things. Let go of your own willfulness and be at peace in Our Lord; for He is the harbinger of our salvation. There is none other.
So, cling to Him with all your strength, realizing that soon He shall return; and remember: what you cling to in this world may be no more than a passing fancy. Love Our Father and Our Precious Jesus with all your heart, putting them first and loving yourself and your neighbor.
Even in the face of great persecution, we must love others, lest we get caught up in the curses of the Law. We must forgive that our Lord can forgive us. Every soul is precious to Him, even and especially those of us, who have strayed.
We must fight always to keep from sliding back into darkness once we have seen and known the Light of our Lord; and we must encourage the lost to seek our Lord’s love, mercy and grace so long as we live. For, He would not have a single one be lost.
My Precious Brothers and Sisters, we cannot afford to sit back and do nothing. We must work, work, work; for the night is coming. But, we must realize that Our Lord Jesus is also returning very soon and He does not want any of His sheep to miss the bounty He has prepared.
You, My Precious Ones, are His messengers; and you must get busy.
Linda

go to: prophecies