Saturday, June 29, 2013

"A Clap in the Heavens!"

"Father, tell me about this evil Israeli Alliance." - Linda
"It is the alliance of the fake Jews, the very ones, who scheme to rule the world, the very ones, who control Israel through an evil cabal." - Father in Heaven

More of the Message from our Father in Heaven
____________________
"A Clap in the Heavens!"
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven. Listen to Me, My Child, and record what I say, that My Little Ones may have understanding. What is at hand is a bitter pill to swallow; for illusion shall become evermore a reality and reality an illusion."
"Father, explain what You mean."
"My child, as the eyes of the world have been on an Iraqi war, an illusion of a great war, the reality of an impending war is brewing between Pakistan and India."
"And, Father, will this be a nuclear exchange?"
"You have seen it."
"Father, is this not what the New World Order really wants?"
"Of course, they want it; for this would even the playing field and make their reign of terror easier."
"Father, why are we being attacked by microwaves and why have you allowed this?"
"My Child, what do you see before you?"
"Father, I see a peeled banana."
"My Child, take the peeled banana and take a bite of it."
"My Father, I try to bite into it, but cannot for it is soft on the outside, but is hard, like metal on the inside, and it is acidic and also very bitter. This taste is making my mouth very hot and fire and steam, even lava, are flowing out of my mouth. I now stand on top of a mountain, dressed for battle, with a bow and arrow in my left hand and a glittering sword in my right. Father, what does this vision mean?"
"My Child, what are we talking about?"
"Father, we were discussing why You have allowed certain attacks against us."
"And, what followed?"
"The peeled banana. But, what does this mean?"
"My Child, have you ever heard the words, ‘top banana’?
"Yes, Father."
"And what does this expression mean to you?"
"The one in charge."
"Yes, My Child, this is the meaning of what you see."
"So, the top banana is peeled?"
"Yes, he is peeled and exposed."
"But, why would you have me take a bite out of something, which is made of metal inside? Plus, it is acidic and bitter."
"My Child, the enemy portrays a soft front, just like the peeled banana. To the public, they look pleasing and appetizing. They present their plans and schemes in such a way that they are edible, they are digestible. But, their schemes and plans ultimately taste bitter and eat away at the insides of the masses."
"But, Father, I do not buy their schemes and try to stay clear of them."
"Yet, My Child, you cannot; for you speak against them. Through My words, you reveal who the enemy is and you reveal their evil schemes. Therefore, my Child, you cannot steer clear of them."
"Father, why did You have me bite into the banana?"
"To reveal two things: 1. That they are exposed 2. That by biting into the exposed banana and tasting its foul taste, a mighty change would take place within you."
"Which is?"
"A mighty warrior anointing, a new anointing of mighty power and fire."
"Father, tell me about this anointing."
"My Child, enemies in high places over the Earth have come to make war with you. I will put strong words in your mouth against your enemies and when you speak these things, a mighty fire shall come from your mouth, and through your words they shall be destroyed."
"Oh, Father, how long before this comes to pass?"
"My Child, reach out and take the glistening sword from the angel."
"Father, I have it in my hands and it is a heavy sword; but even as I touch it, I see fire and hear a deep rumbling."
"My Child, drink of the cup, which the angel gives you; for this is a cup of My wrath and indignation against those, who come to harm you and My Chosen Ones."
"Oh, My Father, I take this cup and I hear a mighty rumbling. I hear a mighty shaking and I see explosions, great explosions in the Spirit." Even as I put it to my lips, I sense that it is hot; for steam comes from it. As I drink it, the liquid goes down smoothly, but it sits in my stomach, like a block of stone. As I blow out, I see a trail of fire and smoke and I see explosions, which follow this stream of fire. Wherever I blow is fire and destruction."
"This is so, My Child."
"Father, I do not understand all that I see."
"No, you do not, My Child, but soon your enemies will. For, they come to kill you, My Child. They come with first this weapon and then another; but I tell you, My Child, the line of demarcation has been drawn in the sand. Know this, My Child. Your enemies shall perish but you and your husband shall not."
"Father, what is that noise, which we have heard since yesterday?"
"My Child, it comes from those, who never tire of evil and it is a greater war against you."
"Oh, Father, when will You stop these assaults?"
"My Child, I want you to pick up that sword and I want you to divide the Clinton/Bush White House. Take that flaming sword, My Child, and let it fall through the middle of this whore house."
"Yes, my Father, I take this sword and I do as You say."
"Then, My Child, take My fiery sword and let it dice and slice the 13 story anathema space station."
"My Father, I take the sword and I do as You say."
"Then, My Child, take this sword and slice and dice the NSA, the CIA and the FBI."
"My Father, as You say."
"Then, My Child, take this sword and slice and dice that whore, which sits on many waters, the Vatican, itself."
"As You say, my Father."
"Then, take My sword and slice and dice the Israeli Alliance. In the Spirit, you see it, My Child."
"As You say, my Father."
"Now, my Child, what do you see?"
"My Father, I see a rip-roaring, flaming fire. People are trying to put it out with water hoses, but the fire only grows hotter."
"Father, what of those, who are persecuting us from beneath the ground."
"Stand up, My Child and take My sword and slice and dice those 13 times, who are beneath the ground. This is the devil’s favorite number and I will make an utter example of them."
"My Father, I have done as You have said."
"Now, My Child, take your foot and squash their evil plans into a state of utter powder."
"Father, I have done so and even the fragments of their plans have been consumed by burning fires."
"This is so, My Child and look, what do you see."
"I see angels, who are rounding up these evil ones, and they are throwing them into prison."
"My Child, all that you have been instructed to do shall manifest in reality and it shall begin even today. I will show you what is being done to your enemies; for you will read of it in the news."
"Father, tell me about this evil Israeli Alliance."
"It is the alliance of the fake Jews, the very ones, who scheme to rule the world, the very ones, who control Israel through an evil cabal."
"And, Father, You are going to destroy this evil cabal? Are these of this cabal also the ones, who are trying to murder me and my husband?"
"They are and these murder attempts are on-going."
"Father, when will you show us that we have achieved a total victory over them?"
"When you hear the clap."
"Father, what ‘clap?’"
"The clap, which will divide the heavens and separate My people."
"Father, what is this clap?"
"An explosion, which will rock the world."
"You mean, nuclear?"
"You have seen it."
"And when this takes place, what will happen?"
"Some of My Elect will see mighty victories in their lives; for they shall overcome."
"What do You mean by overcome?"
"They will overcome the chains of this world."
"How, Father?"
"Through sudden transformation."
"Will this be a few, or many?"
"It will be few."
"What will happen with these few?"
"They will go between dimensions and worlds with ease, immune to the devastation in this sphere; for they cannot be hurt by it."
"Like angels?"
"They are angels."
"Oh, Father, this is so awesome!"
"Yes, My Child, and it is soon, much sooner than any of you think."
"Then, Father, what will these angels do?"
"They will do much; but they will particularly harvest souls."
"Oh, Father, this is so awesome."
"My Child, do not fear the evil ones and do not fear anything they try to do to you. I will make examples of everyone of your enemies. Every one of them, who comes to harm you in any way, whether through word or deed, will suffer utter defeat and many, many will die. Their families will perish and their evil words will come to naught."
"Father, I know that many are about to perish."
"You have seen it and this is so. With this, we shall stop for today. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Post this as the next Message for You and include it at the bottom of the current Chapter of Book VIII for all to remember in times to come."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 25th day of May, 2002,
Linda Newkirk

As I write this addendum, it is June 01, 2002. This morning I read several articles on http://www.rense.com, all telling of complicity between the Bush White House and the FBI to cover up the 911 massacre. Several articles speak of the FBI’s previous knowledge of the 911 massacre and others plainly state that Bush and his cohorts knew in advance about this horror. One article calls for Mueller, director of the FBI to step down. Surely, our Father is going to judge these mass murderers!

GO TO: prophecies