Tuesday, June 25, 2013

"Jehovah, Most High, … God of great love and forgiveness!"

"Father, who will You take down?"
"I shall take down prideful and arrogant leaders of the New World Order, who believe that they are beyond correction. I shall take down congressmen and women in the USA. I shall cause trains to buckle, to collide and to destroy so-called "precious cargo." I shall cause confusion in the streets and mayhem in world governments. I shall wreak havoc with the terrorist plans of the US Government and of the governments of the world."- Father in Heaven
More from Chapter Fifteen
_______________

"Jehovah, Most High, … God of great love and forgiveness!"


This chapter was posted with some exceptions, in the "Message for You" section of our site. You will see herein as well the prophecy of November 20th and the two letters, which were mailed to the churches in and around Little Rock, Arkansas. You will also read of the seventh tornado. You will not want to miss this at the end of this chapter.
A MESSAGE FOR YOU
Today, the 29th of November, I went to the post office; and there I saw a white Cadillac, which could have been a poster car for God's word and right to life. The windows and bumpers were full of an array of stickers and Biblical quotes. My first thought was that this person surely was not from Arkansas; for these kinds of display are illegal here. As I was driving off, he was also driving off, but as I was ahead of him, I thought for a moment to stop, get out and ask him if he were a minister. I debated this back and forth for a few seconds and then on impulse decided to put the car in park at the end of the drive, get out and ask him. He looked at me standing outside his car in the pouring rain and for a second started to drive off; but I motioned him to stop. I asked him if he were a minister and he said "No." Then, he began going through a seat full of spiritual paraphernalia and started handing some of it to me. I thought to myself, "More of us need to be this way. We need to be a road show for God!" This man gave me the following bumper sticker.
"THOSE WHO WILL NOT BE RULED BY GOD WILL BE RULED BY TYRANTS." .......William Penn

Rule by tyrants
Beloved Brothers and Sisters, pray that our Father in Heaven intervenes to stop further bloodshed by the leaders of this very government in faraway lands. Pray for a great spiritual awakening in the congress and that this land is returned to the governing elements of the constitution.
How can leaders of this government portray themselves as keepers of peace when they, themselves, have become the biggest bullies on the planet, all in the name of peace and preservation of peace?
Beloved Ones, pray for righteous men and women to raise up and to take an active part in the restoration of this government to a system of checks and balances, which it was set out to be. It was never intended for a president to be King; but now we have a president, who is making himself judge and juror over the so-called terrorists, by setting up a kangaroo court, corralling in the suspects and then denying them their legal rights to defend themselves, threatening to try them on military ships, even out to sea, so that their murders will never see the light of day! This is the kind of "justice," which has taken place in Russia for years and this is what took place in Spain years ago when the fascist elements made the so-called dissidents dig their own graves before killing them and burying them on the spot.
As we have often heard, … "absolute power corrupts absolutely." George W. Bush is drunk with the power, which he has stolen from the people through executive orders and through a bogus "terrorist" act, which was passed by members of the Senate and House; and according an article, which I read by congressman Ron Paul of Texas, very few, if any, ever read it. Something is seriously wrong with this picture and if people do not wake up and insist on one government under God, by and for the people, we shall most assuredly be ruled by tyrants! We are being ruled by tyrants!
Write your leadership in the US congress and demand accountability. Demand to know why they voted to give away your rights and pass such a law without ever reading it! Demand accountability; for if you and I do not take an active part in what is going on at leadership levels of this government, there shall not be any government left to worry about. This land is falling fast and what we can do is only a small part; but numbers do add up; and this is why I am telling you to make your voice known about the rape of the US constitution through the passage of this "terrorist" bill. Write your congressman or congresswoman and demand accountability! The ones, who have committed such an atrocity against the American people, should be made to step down! When they were sworn in, did they not agree to uphold the constitution? They have lied!

A Miracle from Jehovah, Most High God
Since I began working on this message, we have read that the militants in the Philippines have released 110 hostages and from what we can gather, the war is abating. Beautiful Children of God, this has come about because of your prayers. Be encouraged; for we have the same God today, who worked all the miracles of the Bible. He hears and answers prayers. We do not know what is taking place in Indonesia with the Christians there; but if any of you know, pass along the information to us and we will post it here on the site.
Proceed ahead for great news from God!
Cherished Brothers and Sisters, sometimes things happen in God's work, which are so beautiful, so awesome and humbling that we are filled to overflowing with the precious love and God, amazed at His handiwork and His faithfulness toward us and to His word. I shall tell you of such an incident.
Beginning in the Spring of this year, I felt the Spirit of God leading me to pray for revival for Arkansas and I am not talking about a revival, which is orchestrated by man. I am talking about a Holy Ghost revival, which is orchestrated by God and is akin to the outpouring of the Spirit of God during the time of the apostles of old. I am talking about a revival wherein people are healed of all manner of illnesses, restored, renewed and delivered, brought back to God and put on the road to salvation! I am talking about a mighty and sustained outpouring of God's Spirit upon His People!
I asked our Father in Heaven if He would send revival if only one or two people prayed for it; and He said, "Yes." This began an earnest desire in my heart in the hearts of a few others at that time, who also prayed for revival. But, as time went on, it often seemed to be just me, praying to God in the quietness of this house, interceding and begging God to send a mighty revival to Arkansas and to the USA.
In early June of this year, our Father in Heaven dictated a letter and told me that He wanted it sent out to the churches in the Little Rock area. One would think that this would not be such a difficult job, except for the fact that I had to secure the addresses for the churches. Normally, this would have been a relatively easy thing to get from the telephone directory, but I would soon find that this was not so easy, as the churches were listed with a street address only and their physical location could be in any one of a number of small towns in and around Little Rock. Nevertheless, persistence paid off and I was able to get addresses for most churches in the telephone book and we sent out letters to 605 churches in and around Little Rock, AR in early July of this year. From the time our Father gave me this letter until the time that I was able to get the addresses and address the envelopes and put them together for mailing, about six weeks had passed, with me working a few hours daily on this project.
As some of you know, we received a few hate mails, but no positive responses from any church regarding this letter. Then, in September of this year, our Father in Heaven dictated another letter, which he said to send to the churches, and this was mailed out in early October. On the morning that I was to send out the letters, our Father told me to take His Rod and to hit the box of letters seven times; and I knew that if the pastors in the churches rejected what our Father had given me to send them, that there would be judgement hit this area.
The very day that I mailed the second batch of letters to 540 plus churches, my son told me that he dreamt the night before that seven tornadoes hit Little Rock and destroyed the city. He said, "Mom, I believe that tornadoes are coming because I dream of them every time bad tornadoes hit this area." I told him that I believed that this may come to pass if the pastors in the churches would not accept our Father's warnings, thereby repenting and preaching repentance to the people in their congregations. With the second letter, as with the first, we received no positive responses from any church. Yet, we were aware that many were praying against us as the devil came up against us with such a fury! Witchcraft is alive and well in the churches today!
In the November 20th "Message for You," you will read our Father's warning of his fury toward the enemies of his people. At the time, I thought He was talking about his fury toward those, who are fighting against His Loved Ones in Indonesia, the Philippines, etc. But, as it turns out this is not altogether the case. In going back and reading what He says near the very end of this dictation, we see that these are His words: "I say to you, 'Go forth winds!' And, I say to the devastating fires, 'Go forth fires of devastation!' I say to the worldwide calamities, 'Go forth, worldwide calamities!' And, I say to the proud and arrogant of the New World Order, 'I shall break you as matchsticks, one by one; and I shall throw you into the fiery furnace!'"
Prophecy of God calling forth the winds, … fulfilled!
Our Father's Message
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven. Hearken unto Me, My Little Child; for an increased state of war in imminent worldwide; and this instigated and promulgated war is a contrived war between the Christians and the Muslims. Have I not shown you the Luciferian plan to create this war, that both groups be diminished and brought under control of the New World Order? Herein is the test of the Faithful. For, perilous times are upon the Earth."
"Our Father, I see a rolling fire. It is an all-consuming fire. I stand amidst this fire and I see it roll forth, burning and consuming everything in its path. Father, what is this?"
"This is My wrath against those, who harm My Little Ones."
"But, Father, many of Your Faithful are being harmed right now. In Africa, war rages. In Indonesia, many have been tortured and killed. In China, in India, in the Philippines and on and on."
"Yes, My Little One, this is so and I have tolerated much; but the enemies of My people have not yet seen My wrath. For, My wrath shall go forth as an all-consuming fire. Soon, very soon, people around the world will see evidence of My wrath against those, who harm My people. Heretofore, many have known My deliverance. Many have seen My miraculous provision; but few have seen My wrath."
"Oh, Father, how will the world see Your wrath?"
"Through all-consuming fires. Through utter destruction. And, I shall break and take down leaders in high places!"
"Father, who will You take down?"
"I shall take down prideful and arrogant leaders of the New World Order, who believe that they are beyond correction. I shall take down congressmen and women in the USA. I shall cause trains to buckle, to collide and to destroy so-called "precious cargo." I shall cause confusion in the streets and mayhem in world governments. I shall wreak havoc with the terrorist plans of the US Government and of the governments of the world. I shall rumble and shake the Earth and people of large population centers shall perish. I shall cause strange lights in the sky and the sky in places shall look like a war zone. I shall cause the sleeping to fall into a deeper sleep; and I shall cause My Faithful to rise and do mighty exploits. I shall send parching winds and violent snow storms. I shall cause greater storms than man has ever known and I shall whip the seas with My fury. I shall consume ships and burn the lands with a blistering heat. Plagues shall consume many and pestilence shall consume crops. I shall lay waste to the enemies of My people and no weapons shall prosper against My Elect.
"I say to the winds, ' Go forth winds!' And, I say to the devastating fires, 'Go forth, fires of devastation!' I say to the worldwide calamities, 'Go forth, worldwide calamities!' And, I say to the proud and arrogant of the New World Order, 'I shall break you as matchsticks, one by one, and I shall throw you into the fiery furnace!'
"I say to you, My Child, take My rod of judgement and pound the White House seven times. For, a month will not pass until those, who conspire evil therein, know that the fury of the Most High God Jehovah is upon them!
"Father, I take Your Rod of Judgement and I strike the White House, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven times and each time Your rod hits this building, I see great explosions of white fire in the Spirit. I see the white fire go out into Washington and it hits the US Capitol with great sounds of a roaring and consuming fire. I see tables overturned in the Capitol and chairs overturned and what appears to be a whirlwind inside the capitol. I hear burning, hissing and cracking and I see several people cut down instantly as they are caught up in the whirlwind. I see the top of the capitol and it is swaying, and making sounds of hissing and spitting, like a boiling caldron. Than, I see great darkness. I look upon the Potomac River and there is great darkness, yet even in this darkness, I see the reflection of the devil in the River as he stands behind me looking over my shoulder; and He says, "I win!"
"I feel the power of God rise up in me and as I turn to see Lucifer begin to flee. I stomp his tail. Fire comes from my foot and I see an explosion of light go up his rear end. He turns and blows fire and I say to him, 'Devil, I rebuke you in the Name of Jesus Christ!' Immediately, I see a wall appear between me and the devil and it is shiny, like a glass wall, but thick. And, as the wall goes up, I can no longer see this evil serpent.
"Oh, Father, I fear for Washington. I fear for the White House ; for I see that Your judgement is upon them. I fear for those, who started this war for greed and for the eradication of Christians and Muslims. Father, I fear for their souls."
"My Child, do you not believe that those in the White House know that black is black and white is white?"
"My Father, I cannot say what all people believe in the White House, but surely most know that black is black and white is white."
"My Child, even evil knows that its works are evil. Nevertheless, the evil ones parade their evil as good. The terrorist bill has been passed for the 'good' of America; but its intent is to strip you of your rights. This is evil parading as good. My Little One, many innocent souls will die because of this evil bill and many will be persecuted for the sake of truth. But, I say to you, My Child, that even as it rises, this evil system is coming down. I say this day, 'Woe, woe, woe to the Bushes and to your cohorts in crime!' For, this evil will explode in your faces when you expect it least!'
"Go, My Child, in peace, knowing that I provide for Mine; but many of the fakers are about to have a very rude awakening. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 20th day of November, 2001,
Linda Newkirk

go to: prophecies