Friday, June 28, 2013

"The Assignment"

'You are entering into a space of immediate blessings and immediate punishments. For just as soon as rebellion enters into your lives, you will see immediate punishments. And, just as surely as you obey Me and live faithfully and according to My dictates, you will quickly see My rewards, My great blessings and miracles in your lives. For, the great repercussions of your behaviors, be them good or bad, will now come back and strike you like a rubber band, like a snare, or they will return to you like a showering light of blessings. When all seems to be going wrong in your lives, look to self. Analyze your own behavior and repent. Come full circle back to Me and you will see your lives turn around. This is called Divine Retribution"- Father in Heaven

More from Book VIII, Chapter Three
 ____________________

"The Assignment"


"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Hearken unto Me, My Little One, and write as I say that My Loved Ones may receive, repent and live for Me. For, just as surely as the sun rises and sets My word, My truths, My Messages shall not fail you. For, those, who hear and obey shall know and experience My miraculous hand in their lives. My Little One, as you look around, you see many, who are wounded by the trials and tribulations of life. You see the barrenness and the nakedness in their eyes; for they have forsaken Me. They have gone whoring after the world and because of their rebellion they have been cut off from Me. Hearken unto Me, My Child, fine tune your ears to Me; for a great awakening is at hand; but there shall be no great awakening, save it is preceded by some grave tragedy. Herein, My Child, I shall begin a series of revelations for My people; for many perish for want of truth. My Little One, I know that you are well aware of My words in the last chapter of Book VII; for therein, My Child, I told you that I would be giving you an assignment. Is this not so?"
"Yes, my Father."
"And, as I am true to My word, I have carried you into the heavenlies, where you have sat before My Elders and you have been instructed as to this assignment."
"Yes, my Father, this has happened."
"And, My Child, as this is Spirit to spirit, much has been withheld from your consciousness until this time; for as you know by now, there is a time for all things."
"Yes, my Father, I know this."
"And, My Child, you and your husband have also undergone many changes."
"Yes, Father, this is so."
"But, now, My Child, you have the book in your arms, which bears this assignment."
"Yes, my Father."
"And, as I have shown you, this assignment is divided into fifteen parts. Today, I shall give you Part One."
"My Father, even though I have this assignment, this book, which is in my arms is sealed."
"Yes, My Child, it has been sealed unto Me and sealed away from all until this time. Blow upon this book, which is in your hands and you will see that the breath of My Spirit will unseal this book and bring these words to a birth among My people.
"My Father, this book is in my lap and as I blow upon it, I see a fire fall upon this book and the seal is totally destroyed. Now, I am able to open the book and I open it to Part One. This page is called, "Darkness Upon the Earth," and even as I say these words I see a candle, which is all but burnt out. The wax is overflowing and the wick is almost out. There is only a dull flickering light."
"My Child, what do you believe this to mean?"
"My Father, I believe that this relates to the time that we all have left. We will either choose Your light and receive life or we will choose the light of the world, which is the candle, and we shall perish."
"My Little One, you have spoken truth."
"My Father, how is it that I know this, save it comes as a memory from what the Elders taught me?"
"My Little One, as My Spirit reveals anew to you what is herein, you will often simultaneously recall through My Spirit, what has already been shown you."
"Oh, Father, you are so beautiful and I thank you. And, I thank the Precious Elders, who sit before Your throne; for they are my friends."
"My Beloved, I cherish you and I shall never forsake you. Stay close, My Child, for My truths are coming forth through this unsealed book. Now, My Child, let us go back to the title of this chapter, "Darkness upon the Earth," What you have spoken is true, but let us review #1 beneath the title. What do you see therein?"
"My Father, I see this: 1. 'River of Light or River of darkness and death.'"
"Yes, My Little One, this is where each of you is. You will either choose My way and live a life of obedience toward Me, which is filled with love for Me and My Son, love for your fellow man and love for self, or you will choose rebellion and you will find yourselves in the River of death, darkness and destruction. This is your choice and this is where you are. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"My Child, the world is overflowing with the rebellious and with the lukewarm, with the fencesitters. I tell you now that such great calamities are coming upon the world that soon there will be no fence sitters. There will be no lukewarm; for the fencesitters will be violently thrown to one side or to the other. Understand?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Now, my Child, read item #2.
"Father, it reads: 2. 'No sooner said than done.' Father, please elaborate as I cannot see what is written below."
"Yes, My Child, you can."
"My Father, I see the words coming into full view and this is what is written: 'You are entering into a space of immediate blessings and immediate punishments. For just as soon as rebellion enters into your lives, you will see immediate punishments. And, just as surely as you obey Me and live faithfully and according to My dictates, you will quickly see My rewards, My great blessings and miracles in your lives. For, the great repercussions of your behaviors, be them good or bad, will now come back and strike you like a rubber band, like a snare, or they will return to you like a showering light of blessings. When all seems to be going wrong in your lives, look to self. Analyze your own behavior and repent. Come full circle back to Me and you will see your lives turn around. This is called Divine Retribution and at this space in time, you will see that it is immediate.'"
"Yes, My Child, many will be asking why their lives are suddenly falling apart; but they only need to look within. On the other hand, many will know awesome miracles in their lives from moment to moment and from day to day. I tell you, My Child, each of you, who wants eternal life, will shape up and live according to My laws, or you will perish in your rebellion. Many of the rebellious will lose all they have overnight and they will end up in the streets with nothing. Many will whine and say, 'Why me?' But, they only need to look to themselves. These grave conditions will cause many to re-think their lives, to re-think their positions with Me and many will acknowledge their wrongs, repent and turn the course of their lives around. I tell you, Child, that many will bemoan their fates, but these very ones can and will be saved destruction if they will humble themselves before Me and live righteously. Now, Child, read #3."
"My Father, this is what I see: 3. 'Heartaches and the Sonshine.'"
"Continue on."
"My Father, I see a brilliant light, which is bright like the sun and stepping from within this light is our Precious Jesus. He is weeping and the sight of tears streaming down his precious face makes me so sad." Our Lord Jesus comes to me and places a necklace of pearls around my neck and suddenly each pearl turns into a blazing white light, until this is no longer a necklace, but a white holy fire anointing, which fills and surrounds me, creating a great sense of buoyancy within."
"My Child, read what is written."
"Yes, my Father. This is what I see. 'Keep the praises of the Most High on your lips. Keep a song of joy in your hearts; for so long as you stand in the light of God, destruction shall not come near you.' Then, our Lord Jesus gets on his knees before me and he takes a thread from his mouth and as he touches this tread to the cover of this book, it weaves and laces itself through every page. He then kisses me on the cheek and breathes upon me with the Spirit of God and says, 'Go with Life!' Then, he disappears into this beautiful light and is gone as in the twinkling of an eye."
"Oh, my Father, I am so humbled and feel so unworthy of such blessings and love. Deep gratitude fills me soul!"
"My Little One, this is the anointing, which I showed you about one month past. At that time, I told you that it was coming."
"Yes, my Father, You did and I feel so unworthy to receive such blessings."
'My Little One, were you not worthy, you would not be given this mighty blessing."
"Oh, my Father, how my heart aches for the lost. How it aches because of the perilousness of these times! Beautiful Father, have mercy on our souls!"
"My Child, I am full of love and mercy; but for the sake of My Loved Ones, I must judge the hearts of all. Yea, My Child, great trials and hardships are upon the world and in the coming pages, we shall learn much of what is at hand. But, for now, let us proceed to #4.."
"My Father, I read: 4. 'Glad tidings for the righteous.' And, as I continue on, this is what I see. 'My promise to My Faithful is this: I am breaking and destroying this evil system. Piece by piece, it is falling until it is utterly devastated; but I shall preserve the righteous. I shall keep the pure of heart and they shall not want. But, alas, many believe their hearts are pure when they are full of self. They are full of rebellion. Save they repent, they shall perish!."
"Yes, My Child, these words are correct. Great darkness is upon this planet and when we go back to the candle, we see, My Child, that this is the light of the worldly. This is what they possess and save they repent and come full circle back to Me, this flickering light within them shall be extinguished and they shall be turned over to the darkness of this evil and dark world system. So, My Child, with this bit of information, we shall stop for now, although this is not the end of Book Eight, Chapter Three; for more is coming, but as you tire, we shall stop for now; for this is a lengthy chapter. Be blessed, My Little One, for a great work for the benefit of My Loved Ones is being given herein. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 23rd day of March, 2002,
Linda Newkirk

GO TO:  prophecies