Tuesday, June 25, 2013

MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN

"I say to you today, your hours and days are numbered! If you will not repent en masse and weep and howl for the sins of this land, America shall fall and it shall fall with a thunderous roar! Hidden concentration camps dot this land from North to South and from East to West and the Satanists, who run this government from the very top, cherish the day when these camps will be filled with Christians! "- Father in Heaven
________________________________ 
MESSAGE FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
 November 27, 2001      

"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Little One, you have been faithful in given works; and I shall appoint unto you works or greater and far-reaching consequences. You have faithfully sent letters into hundreds of Arkansas churches, bearing My warnings of repentance, or judgement; and though many scowled and prayed against you, even pronouncing curses upon you and your household, I have made you see and understand that the greatest numbers have listened. When I called forth the wind and told you in advance that I was calling forth the wind, you saw the wind come and you witnessed devastating tornadoes and high winds, yea mighty storms strike other parts of Arkansas; but destruction did not come upon Little Rock Arkansas. Let it be known, My Child, that these tornadoes did not destroy this area; for enough people have received My warnings through the letters, which I had you send to the churches and what would have been judgement if they had not received, was averted because the greatest numbers have heard. My Blessed Child, hear Me this day; for your long hours of searching for addresses and addressing envelopes, copying and mailing, and the expenses, which have been incurred, have not been for naught. All, who helped you and Dennis with the expenses, bear the blessings, which are coming about by others coming back to Me.
My Little One, I am pleased in this and I want you to see and know that all is not lost. Yea, My Child, My judgement is falling on the USA; but any of you can make a difference if you will. Therefore, as you have asked me for a letter of repentance to go into all the churches in America and even around the world, I will first give up a letter of repentance for all churches in America.
My Child, I call upon every able-bodied citizen to take your lead. I call upon everyone, who reads My following message of repentance for the churches to copy and send to the pastors of the churches, where they live. I call upon every one, who calls himself a Child of God, to rise up and take responsibility for the gross rebellion in this land. I call upon each of you to copy My word and to disseminate it across this land, that you may be spared my fury; that you may be spared My intense judgement, which will surely rip up and destroy this land from North to South and from East to West, if you will not repent in a great way. It is time that you understood that your government will not save you! Your government will bury you! Only I can save you, for I am sending the judgement!
"My Child, write as I say that this letter may be copied and sent to every church in America. My Little One, this is a great task and it is one, which you, alone, cannot do. Therefore, I am speaking to the Faithful and I am calling the Faithful forth to take the responsibility of disseminating My warning to the churches in the area in which you live.
(Begin copy of letter to churches below.)
A MESSAGE TO THE CHURCHES IN THE USA
FROM JEHOVAH, MOST HIGH GOD
November 27, 2001
"Hear Me, hear Me, Pastors of My churches! Open up your ears and hear! Open up your eyes and see! Open up your hearts and understand! For, My judgement is upon America! Across America, churches are run by errant pastors, who teach a watered-down word. Across America, churches are run by whores, who have arbitrated My word to please the masses! Across America, the churches are run by preachers, who have entered into a blasphemous covenant with a Luciferian government, the purpose of this covenant being to silence My pastors and to keep you in shackles. Yea, great numbers of you have willingly entered into a blasphemous agreement with a Luciferian government, and this covenant is the 501(c)3 tax agreement. I tell you and hear Me well when I say that your agreement to be silenced for money makes you a whore! You have sacrificed the truth for money! My fury is turned toward you, who have entered into such an agreement; and I shall uproot you! I shall scatter your flock and I shall bring mighty judgement into your midst, save you repent! For, you have loved a lie!
"I say to you lying and errant preachers, repent or perish! I will no longer strive with such mass hypocrisy! I will no longer strive with workers of witchcraft and iniquity! I warn to you, "Repent and cause My people to repent; or I shall destroy this nation, here a little and there a little, until it lies as a heap of smoldering embers!
"Above all nations, I have blessed America. I have supplied your every need, but you have come to love the gift and not the Giver of the gift.
"I say to you today, your hours and days are numbered! If you will not repent en masse and weep and howl for the sins of this land, America shall fall and it shall fall with a thunderous roar! Hidden concentration camps dot this land from North to South and from East to West and the Satanists, who run this government from the very top, cherish the day when these camps will be filled with Christians! I warn you to take note of the persecution of Christians in Indonesia, Africa, China, Russia, as well as other countries. For, one day soon, save you repent en masse and weep for the sins of this land, you will see the same kind of persecution in America!
"I am judging this land and the intensity of My judgement is only going to escalate if you will not repent and cause My people to repent in a great way. I am sending devastating fires and I am sending more plagues and more devastation through terrorism; and these shall further divide this land, save you repent en masse! If you will not then repent, I shall tear up this land through violent storms and I shall lay waste to it through nuclear disasters!
"Too long, you have thrown rebellion in My face! Too long, you have lived and preached a lukewarm walk! Too long, you have led My people astray with your hypocrisy and I say to you, errant preachers, 'Repent, or perish!'
"Very few pastors in this land live righteously! Very few of you put Me first and love Me with your all! Very few of you honor Me through obedience to My laws. I say to you, 'I know who you are and you are few, indeed!
"The masses are lost in rebellion; for the churches are putrid with the lackadaisical and the shallow! I tell you now, 'Repent or perish! I am Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 27th day of November, 2001
Linda Newkirk
From the Mountain Prophecies
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR 72117
(End copy of letter to churches here.)

If you want to help in the dissemination of this letter to the local churches in your area, you will need to spend some time searching for the addresses. You will need to copy the above letter, then make copies, address envelopes, and obviously spend money on stamps. If you do not want to put your return address, feel free to put ours. Remember that many may pray against you and some may send you hate mail; but many will also hear and receive.
After we mailed out the first letter to the Arkansas churches in July, our Father in Heaven said that about 20% of the churches received what was written; but when His warnings of war upon this land, of plagues and even of pestilence began to unfold, He advised that upwards of 60% received the last letter, which was mailed out in October. Bear in mind that not one single person wrote a positive letter, acknowledging what our Father had said; and I could not know of any positive impact in the churches. The only way I could know for sure was when our Father said that He spared the Little Rock area of the recent tornadoes and devastating effects of high winds because enough preachers had heard and repented, causing their people to repent.
Be advised that at first you may feel the pains of defeat. The devil will surely come after you and try to unnerve you. You may feel the prayers of evil against you, but as you see these things come to pass, know that you are making headway and the devil is angry for losing souls, which have been in his grasp.
When we do God's work, often it is like swimming upstream against a great current; for we are fighting the Broad Way; but Oh, Beloved Ones, how rewarding a swim this is! For, we never swim alone! We swim under the anointing of the Spirit of God; and under His awesome power we go! Over and over again we know victories; for in and through our Lord Jesus and Father in Heaven we are victorious over the evil of this dark world!
Praises to the name of Jehovah; for He, alone is all-powerful! He, alone, is all-knowing and He, alone, created us and has the power over life and death. To Him is the praise and the glory forever; for He sent His beautiful Son, His Only Son, that you and I might have life eternal. How blessed we are!
Below, I am also re-copying the two letters, which we have sent to hundreds of churches in and around Little Rock, Arkansas. If you live in Arkansas and want to send these letters to churches in your area, copy them and proceed as outlined above. If you will do your part to reach out and cause the pastors to repent and to bring their people to repentance, you will see God's hand of protection and blessing extend into your area of the state and country. Therefore, if you feel the Spirit of God tugging at your heartstrings to send out His message to the churches, do not put off this work! Get up and get going! The salvation of many precious souls depends on the efforts of God's Faithful!!!!!
(First letter to the churches in Arkansas)
To: The Ministers of the churches in the State of Arkansas
A PROPHECY FROM JEHOVAH, MOST HIGH GOD
Given on June 01, 2001
Warnings to the Churches!
To the churches of Little Rock and those of surrounding areas, both near and far, even throughout all the state of Arkansas, behold My words; for I am Jehovah, Most High God. Be advised and know, Shepherds of My Flock, that I see and know all. I am not a God afar, but One, who resides within your very midst. My eyes go to and for throughout the whole Earth and I tell you that I am deeply ashamed of what I see. Yea, in the state of Arkansas, even in the very capital city, thereof, I see preachers, who are harlots. You whore after women and preach a word, which is not My word. You pick phrases from My Scriptures to suit your own agenda and you swindle My people. Yea, you pass the plate many times so that you may drive your Cadillacs and feed your every desire. Greedy preachers of the Word, I am disgusted with your hollow sermons. I am repelled by your empty words. I am angered by your callous attitudes toward the hurt and suffering. Through your vices, you have driven My people asunder. You visit not the sick in the community, not even those, whom you shepherd. You disgust Me with your piousness and sorely offend Me with your "holier than thou attitude." You refuse to allow My true prophets and apostles into your havens; for you are jealous for those, who do not even belong to you. Neither, do you want the Spirit of God to chastise you through the mouths of My true prophets and apostles; for you believe that you can hide your sins. Nay, you cannot hide your sins; for I know you, who are guilty of all manner of sexual perversions. You are full of adultery and even sodomy; and you believe that no one will know, that you can continue on in your wickedness. I see all and I know all; and I command you to repent, to come away from evil and cry out in true repentance, seeking forgiveness and full deliverance. For, many of you are possessed by all manner of demons. You have given My sanctuaries over to all manner of greed, lusts and sins and I am calling you to repentance! Repent or step down!
And, for the few, the very few, who truly love Me and who truly preach My messages of Godly love and repentance, I say to you, "I know who you are; and I say again that you are few, indeed! " For, this state or Arkansas is full of the blind leading the blind.
I am disgusted with the gargantuan buildings, which are laid up for the whole world to see, wherein you say in pride, "Look, what I have! Look what I do! How great I am!" Let it be known, Oh proud and arrogant preachers, that I am against you! In one moment, I will smash your centers of pride and I will scatter your flock; for you are an anathema to your very selves!
"Love My Flock!" "Bring them to repentance!"
To the good and faithful servants, who love Me with all their hearts, I say unto you, "Love My flock! Continue to bring them to repentance!"
God's Promise!
If the pastors will repent and cause My people to repent, I promise a great revival for the state of Arkansas. I promise to turn this state from a spiritual desert to a place of Living Waters.
God's Judgement!
But, if you will not clean up your churches and if you will not bring the people to repentance, if you will not go into the neighborhoods and minister to the lost, I shall smite this state through war, pestilence, famine, disease and death! I am a merciful God; but even now my judgement is falling all across the United States of America.
501 (c ) 3 Whores, Repent!
I say to you bought and sold whore preachers. "How many of you utterly refuse to speak against a Satanic government? Through your own tax-exempt agreement with the government, you have willingly agreed to look the other way, while one country under God has become one country under Satan. This tax exempt status is all about silencing the truth. Who among you is not bought and sold by this whore system? And, who has caused you to cower to a Satanic government, save you, yourselves?
Cowards, beware!
I ask you, "Are My people full of cowardice, that they will not speak the truth and stand for what is right?" Nay, these are not Mine; for I have given My people the boldness to speak what is true and to do what is right.
Church of Sodom, get thee hence from Me. I call Mine those, whose robes are made pure by great trials. Will a coward withstand trials and persecution for My namesake? Nay, a coward will run. A coward will renounce Me and My Son.
Church, come clean before God and be blessed, or perish in rebellion!
I say to you, Church, come clean before Me and I will bless you mightily; but if you will not come clean, I shall utterly destroy you. I am Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 1st day of June, 2001,
Linda Newkirk

(Second letter to the churches in Arkansas)
A MESSAGE FOR THE CHURCHES
FROM OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN
September 17, 2001
Jer. 6:13-16 "For from the least of them even into the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely. 14. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying , peace, peace; when there is no peace. 15. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? Nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush. Therefore, they shall fall among them that fall. At the time that I visit them they shall be cast down, saith the Lord. 16. Thus saith the Lord, stand ye in the ways and see and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein." (Holy scripture given by our Father in Heaven on September 17, 2001, to accompany His prophetic words below.)
My Beloved Child, hearken unto Me this day and write as I say, that these words may go again into the churches. For, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God; and I say to you now, that the wicked will be wicked, the lost will be lost, kingdoms will come and go, but My word shall not fail you.
Yea, My Child, set your face against the churches and set it against them like stone; for My word has gone out to them, sent by you, My anointed and chosen servant. Yea, in July of this year, these words were sent; and I have beheld the responses. I have beheld the proud and the arrogant! I have beheld the slothful! I have beheld the "holier than thou;" and I have beheld the "tried and true", who have read, understood and received. Yea, in spite of what you believe, My Child, all is not lost; for a few have heard. A few have seen and a few have understood.
Yea, this day, My Child, let those with the eyes to see, see; and let those with the ears to hear, hear. Let those with a heart after Me, understand that My judgement is upon this land. Let those, who hunger and thirst after righteousness rise up and take the staff of righteousness. Let them eat of the Bread of Life and drink of My Living Waters. I know who you are; and I say again that you are few, indeed!
When war strikes this land, en masse you scramble for your fox-hole prayers. As a nation, you cry out, "How great we are," and you turn a blind eye to the real culprits within this very government. Yes, indeed, the New World Order is on the rise and the wise will be quick to see the real culprits; but those, who whore after the world and what is in it will soon line up to take the "mark."
I have warned the Shepherds of My Flock to repent and to bring My people to repentance; or I would destroy this land with war, pestilence and plagues. Have you listened? Have you? Nay! The greatest numbers of you have not! I warn you now that my prophetic words, which were penned by this apostle and prophetess in July and sent to you, stand to judge you. Yea, they stand to curse you or to bless you.
Get ready; for I am sending a revival upon this land. It will not just hit Arkansas, but it will hit here and there all across the USA; and it is not now, but very soon. When you see the factories close en masse and the farmers flee to the city en masse and when you see great devastation across the land, with wars all around this planet; when lines of people gather, for their pockets are empty and they have no food or shelter, then and only then will My people humble themselves before Me to weep and howl for this land. Then and only then! Yea, when suffering hits your home, you will weep and howl for this land!
I am ashamed of America. You stand amidst My judgement and bellow, "How great we are! How great this land is! It will not fall!" But, I say to you, "America shall fall!" It shall fall with a roaring thunder and the whore churches in this land shall fall with it.
Do you hunger and thirst after righteousness! Have you given up the lusts of the world! Nay! Very few! For, you live comfortably off the fat of the land!
I tell you now that My judgement shall only intensify upon this land! Are you ready to do your part? Will you set aside your differences and gather to weep and howl for this land? Will you weep for the sins, which hold this land captive? Will you?
I have told Mine anointed to stand by for those, who will come forward to weep and pray for this land. I have told Mine anointed to get ready to pray with a few of the meek and humble, who love Me with their all, and do My will daily. Yea, a few will come forth and when you do, I will bless you mightily. I will hear your cries. I will honor your prayers and you will bring revival to this land. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 17th day of September, 2001, Linda Newkirk
(The letter below accompanied our Father's words in the above message and was also sent into the churches.)
Beloved Servants of the Most High,
On the morning of October 03, 2001, while I was standing at the sink washing dishes, I saw an angel of the Lord standing atop God's Holy Mountain. He held a trumpet in his hand and he was sounding this trump. When I later asked our Father in Heaven why this angel was sounding this trumpet, He showed me that great plagues are being poured on the USA and around the world. He told me that hundreds of thousands will soon die of these plagues within the USA, if the people do not repent in a great way. He also said that greater terror is coming upon this land, and if the people do not then repent, nuclear war will surely devastate this land.
In the fall of 1998 and again in the Spring of 2001, this country was closer to nuclear war than most will ever know; but in both instances our Father extended His hand of mercy. However, we are entering into a time wherein His judgements will become increasingly greater. We will soon see the Antichrist rise in Europe! If people will not repent in a great way, we will not escape an escalated destruction of this world.
Many believe that Lucifer and his pawns have orchestrated the latest round of destruction, but they do not realize that Lucifer is carrying out a much higher plan and that plan is the plan of the Most High God Jehovah. We are seeing God's judgement upon this land!
If the people will not humble themselves and repent, God will send increasingly greater earthquakes, hurricanes and even an asteroid impact. But, even then I fear that many will not repent; for in the Book of Revelation, we are told that even in spite of all the destruction, plagues and great judgements from God, that people still do not repent.
My husband and I are called to warn the people and we both hope that you will receive the words of our Father and repent and cause the people in your church to repent, that we may be spared some of God's great judgements. We belong to no group and represent no church. We only wish to carry out the will of God and we wish to bring God's people back to Him that their souls do not wind up in hell!
If you feel led to be a part of a prayer group for revival in this land and if you wish to gather here and there a few, we will meet with you and we will pray with you. We will weep with you and we will beg for God's forgiveness for the sins of this land. If you wish to repent of your own sins and need someone to pray with you, my husband Dennis and I will pray with you.
Our Father in Heaven recently showed me a rather large group of pastors, who had assembled for deliverance. I pray that this happens soon; for we have received numerous letters about pastors, who are lost in all manner of porn, lusts, greed and so on. If this fits you, realize that it is not too late for you to repent. We all fall short; but through the saving grace of our Lord Jesus, we are made whole. Now is the time to get right with God, to confess your sins and to seek deliverance through our Lord Jesus. Many sins seem insurmountable when they are kept secret, but confession is part of the healing process, which any troubled soul must go through.
Jesus wants us to be free and He wants us to bring every lost sheep back into the fold. But, there has been a great breakdown in the churches wherein many have become lost in the sins of the world and the Spirit of God has forsaken them. Many churches have taken the 501 (C) 3 tax number, agreeing to uphold a "satanic" government and agreeing to keep silent about government policy, to not talk against porn and a long list of other hideous kinds of agreements, just for money. This agreement with a "satanic" government has put a stranglehold on the churches and the preachers have willingly become silenced for money. By any definition, this is a whore church. If this is you, just remember that you do not have to enter into a covenant with the devil.
If these words concerning a "satanic" government seem strong to you, you need to study the works of such "secret" societies as the freemasons and understand how they work. You need to read of the blood oaths, which all must take and learn of the god, which they worship. From the very highest levels of these secret "satanic" organizations, they worship Lucifer, yet those at the lower levels are often duped. But, it would seem that when these at lower levels take increasingly more severe oaths, agreeing to have to be disemboweled, and to have their hearts ripped out if they tell of these events and ceremonies, that they would begin to suspect that something is not right. But, alas, belonging to such organizations has monetary kickbacks and prestige. These "satanic" organizations engage in human sacrifices and defilement of the human body at the very highest levels, which are all requirements for those, who serve the devil. You need to understand the occult layout of Washington DC and you need to understand something of the secret societies, such as the Bilderbergers, the Counsel on Foreign Relations, the Skull and Bones society and on and on.
Beloved Ones, these "secret" societies, who have entered into blasphemous covenants with Lucifer, now rule the world. Part of the freemason oaths require their members to hang a jury before they will convict a fellow member, even if this person is being tried for murder. When you understand the nature of these secret societies and their secret oaths, you will come to understand why many in Washington literally get away with murder. It is impossible to understand the horrors of this government without understanding how these secret satanic societies work.
I have read many times that the very president of this land belongs to the Skull and Bones, a super secret society, which is said to be the Thule Society by another name. This very Thule society is what empowered Hitler to come into power. Hitler, himself, often spoke of a New World Order and I have read that George Herbert Walker Bush spoke of a New World Order no less than 200 times when he was president. This very Bush family played a role in putting Hitler into power through the Father of George Herbert Walker Bush. This information is readily available on the internet search engines for those, who are interested.
Once you get a handle on these secret societies and how they operate in stealth and cunning, with impunity, you will never view this government in the same way. You will come to understand why prayer has been taken out of the public schools. You will understand why these same secret groups control the media from the top; and you will understand and see mass media for the mass mind control tool that it is. You will want to protect your minds and the minds of your children from satanic mind control television and movies; for you will realize just how close we are to the reign of the antichrist.
If you have believed what you have seen on television and in the controlled newspapers, you are most likely comfortably asleep. However, even now, many are seeing that this "satanic government" will not save them. Many are waking up to George Bush's comments that those of the world, who are not with him and his counterparts for World War III, are against them.
Just this morning, we received an e-mail, which said in effect that concentration camps are now good investments in the USA. Yesterday, we received an e-mail, which was interpreted from the Russian newspaper Pravda; and this article went on to tell how martial law had been implemented in the USA. Do you know that when martial law is implemented the constitution is technically suspended and that FEMA is given power to rule the land? That's right, the constitution is technically suspended! All this has been made possible by massive numbers of executive orders, which were signed by past presidents, taking away all the rights of Americans in time of conflict. William Jefferson Clinton signed huge numbers of executive orders designed to take away the freedoms of Americans. Go and read them for yourself! You will be shocked!
Many do not know that the national guard has been called out here and there all over the USA to guard certain installations. And, most do not know that the skies all over the USA are now being patrolled by NATO planes. That's right. NATO planes are patrolling the skies all over the USA!( For more on this and the real reasons for this war, http://www.rense.com, on the internet has outstanding information.) Does it give you comfort that the skies over the USA are now being patrolled by NATO? Well, if it does, remember the NATO atrocities in Yugoslavia. Today, they patrol the skies, but tomorrow NATO will patrol the streets. In visions past, I have seen NATO make war against America!
We hope and pray that you will wake up and see the direction, which this country is headed in. We pray that you will repent and cause the people in your church to repent. We hope and pray that the people in general will wake up to what is going on in the world and come back to God in sufficient numbers, that we may be spared some of the horrible devastation, which is upon this land.
Please, if you feel a burden in your heart to help bring revival to this land, get in touch with us. We will pray with you and we will pray for you. We are not set up to take a volume of calls, so we respectfully ask that you write us a brief note at the following address, listing your telephone number; and we will get back with you.
We pray that our Father in Heaven blesses each of you with a new resolve to serve Him in great and mighty ways and that He anoints you anew to do great and mighty works in His Holy Name.
Jesus is our Precious Life and our Only Way,
Linda Newkirk
P.O. Box 17277
North Little Rock, AR.

I am hearing our Father tell me to add this message as the appropriate chapter in Book Seven, that this message may be preserved for posterity; so therein you will see it again. I pray that in due season, we will be able to add other chapters to this book and even to subsequent books about the awesome hand of Jehovah all over America as more and more pastors come back to God and repent and cause their people to repent. I pray that many of you will write with awesome letters of praise for our Beloved God Jehovah and for His Beautiful Son, our Beloved Jesus, as You see the hand of God come down in your area of the country and spare you devastation because the people have heard and they have repented. I pray that our mail box is full with evidence of your hard work, as so many of you take up the challenge to bring the preachers and congregations in your area of the country to repentance! And, even if these churches never reveal a word to you, you will know that they have heard and that they have repented; for God will truly make you see, just as He has made us see! He will spare you and your part of the country of his fury!
Remember that you are a beautiful Child of God; and He loves you without condition. If you have drifted away from His love, now is the time to come back!. As you will see in a chapter, which will soon be posted in Book VII, God is raising the vibratory rate of His people, here a few and there a few; and He is raising this rate by taking us through the fires of adversity, wherein we are purified, made clean and filled with more of His precious love and radiance. God's work within us is about two very important things, love and forgiveness. If we will not forgive, we will not be forgiven and if we will not love we will not know the love of God. Forgiveness is an intricate part of loving. Therefore, we must forgive, lest these matters of unforgiveness become large dark boulders, which are continually in our path, over which we stumble over and over again. Therefore, our Lord Jesus tell us to forgive and to love our enemies; for if they are our enemies and we are servants of God, are they not also enemies of God? And, if they are enemies of God and his purposes, are they not lost and full of darkness, needing to be free, that they might be saved from great sorrow? Therefore, we should love our enemies and pray for them, that they, too, might be cleansed, healed and know the higher vibratory rate of the pure love of God!
Remember our Way home. His name is Jesus! Many call him Yeshua; but regardless of whether we call Him Jesus or Yeshua, He knows His Sheep! And when He calls His Sheep to come home, His Sheep know His voice! He will return soon for us; but remember that our robes must be white. And, how will they be white, save they are washed and purified in the fires, like silver and gold are purified?
You and I are tried and tested over and over again as to our faithfulness and this is only going to intensify as we near the time of the return of our Lord Jesus. Get prepared spiritually to go home; for Earth is not our home! We are only visiting. Reach out and love others. Help the lost and unfortunate and you will be blessed; for every act of love, which we give out, no matter how small, comes back to us when we least expect it. It is the love of God that makes life worth living!
Jesus is our Beautiful Love. He is our Precious Life and our Only Way home. There is no other way!
Your Brother and Sis,
Dennis and Linda

Beloved, I must tell you about the seventh tornado. If you remember in my Son's dream, he said that ht dreamt of seven tornadoes, which struck Little Rock and destroyed the city. He dreamed this the night before I sent out the last round of repentance letters to the churches in this area. But, there is more to the dream. A few days ago he reminded me of parts of the dream, which I had forgotten. He said, "Mom, there were six clear tornadoes and one black tornado." When he reminded me of this aspect of his dream I did recall him telling me this, but I had merely forgotten to write of this. This part of this dream would turn out to be very important.
We know about the six tornadoes. These hit all around Little Rock the day after Thanksgiving, but what you do not know is that this past Friday night the seventh tornado came ripping toward us. Just after nightfall, on the seventh of December we heard the tornado sirens blasting with their ominous sound. I looked at my husband and we both thought it the strangest thing as there was no rain, no storm. When I went outside to look, there was only dense fog. My husband remarked that they must be testing their equipment, but I did not believe this. As he was on the computer, I asked him to go to the local weather and find out where the tornado was. At the same time, I tore down the hall, praying in tongues and rebuking and commanding the tornado to move north. The sirens continued to wail and after a few minutes I came back up the hall and decided to turn on the television for a brief moment to check the position of the tornado, something we never do, unless a tornado is bearing down on us, the last time being about a year ago. Just as I was turning on the television, the wails of the siren stopped, and I was able to see on the local weather station that the tornado had veered north. The weather announcer continued to speak of the "well-defined" hook or tail, which was harboring the tornado. I began to pray against this tornado, demanding that this hook disintegrate and that this tornado totally disintegrate and be no more. I spoke to that thing with the anointing of the Spirit of God, commanding it to break up and be no more. I just kept on praying and speaking to it and with each round of the radar, the tail had diminished and the tornado was getting smaller and smaller. By the time the radar had moved around about four times, the "well-defined hook" was no more and the tornado was history! Beloved, praises to The Most High God Jehovah; for He, alone is Most High and to Him is the praise and glory forever and ever. He commands us to speak and to pray with the anointing of His Spirit and He tells us that is we will pray with a grain of faith as a mustard seed that we shall move mountains. I tell you, pray with the power of God and with the anointing of His Spirit and you will see the mountains move. They will not stand. Over and over, you will see God move in and give you victory. This seventh tornado was the black tornado. The weathercaster even said that it was a freak as the tornado was on the wrong end of the storm. The devil concocted this tornado and sent it right toward our house, but the power of God moved it out. Beloved, God is our safety net! We must move out in faith and He will move with us unto victory! Praises to the Holy Name of Jehovah, Most High God; for He is full of love and mercy!

  
go to: prophecies