Monday, June 24, 2013

"God's Judgement will soon fall on the Mormon Church"

 "My Little One, ignorance is not a blessing. It is a curse. I would not have Mine to follow around as blind sheep; for the wolves of the devil are looking to harvest the blind sheep. I tell you now that the Mormon Church is full of blind sheep. They willingly do as they are told without questioning; for blindness is accepted and encouraged as a way of life. They are kept in place and threatened about going against the 'Only True Church.' But, I say to them all, 'You had better open your eyes to your plight and for your own salvation you had better seek refuge under My hand of safety; for therein is your truth. Yea, truth shall set you free if you will truly seek truth and be willing to give up a lying network of false security and fraud, which has been perpetrated against you. But, if you will not seek to be free with all your heart, you will remain a captive of Luciferian false doctrine and slavery."- Father in Heaven
More on Chapter Twelve
________________

"God's Judgement will soon fall on the Mormon Church"


"My Precious Child, be at peace this day and know that mighty spiritual blessings are at hand for you and Dennis and for your household; for I shall soon part the heavens. And, I shall show you great and mighty things.
"My Little One, do not be dismayed because of two defensive letters, which you have received from the Mormons. My Child, do you not know how freemasonry works? Do you not know that those at the bottom levels innocently believe that they do right? Do you not know how these cults work, that deception is a slow process? Do you not know that the greatest numbers must be utterly deceived and tricked into following after Lucifer, that they would never openly agree to his shenanigans?
"Lucifer knows these things. He knows that he must operate behind the scenes. He knows that he must operate in the shadows and above all, he knows that he must control the top. Those at the lower levels of any freemason organization must all take oaths of allegiance. These oaths may vary, but they all serve the same purpose, to bind one to the leadership of the organization. Those, who receive temple recommends must show that they are loyal to the church. They must show that they are worthy to be counted 'in' and that they are not trouble makers. They must be made to see what a privilege and honor it is to receive a temple recommend and they must be made to believe that such a trip to the temple is a trip to the 'Holy of Holies.' In all things, those, who go to these temples, must show their obedience. Like wide-eyed children, they treasure these trips. They treasure these oaths, which they carry out in secret. They treasure this obedience to an organization, which at its highest levels, openly worships Lucifer. Willingly and in ignorance, they pledge themselves and their families forever to Lucifer and his oaths. And, as soon as they do so, the thick tentacles of blindness and deceit of Lucifer reach out to snare another person, another couple, another family. Yes, indeed these become 'marked' by Lucifer. They then come under his covering. Just as those, who pledge allegiance to My Son are grafted into the Olive Tree, so are those in Mormonism, who pledge themselves and their families, grafted into Lucifer's eternal tree. Without their open knowledge or consent, they have made an eternal covenant with Lucifer, the Devil.
"My Child, what I have shown you about sacrifices of children to Lucifer in the bowels of some of these temples is absolutely correct. What I have shown you about rape and sodomy of little ones and others within these satanic circles is absolutely correct. What those at the lower levels of freemason organizations do not know is that Lucifer always requires human sacrifice. He always requires desecration and defilement of the human body; for this very body is the temple of the Spirit of God.
"What you need to know, My Child, and what people need to understand is that 'eternal marriage' is a lie. Neither are children sealed to their parents through time as many believe; but satanic agreements and curses can extend down through generations. When these innocent people go into these temples and make such covenants, they are putting themselves and their children under bondage for generations. In no way, do I honor such covenants; for they are purely Luciferian.
"Lucifer demands obedience and sacrifice, human sacrifice, and defilement of the human body. Those at the top of the Mormon Church are prisoners in the worse kind of way. You have been told of forced drugging at very high levels of this church and I tell you, My Child, that what you have been told is so. You have received words, which have backed up the previous visions of many months past, about human sacrifice and orgies in the bowels of some of these temples. Yes, My Child, the word is out and it is true. Let those, who will see, see. And, let those, who will hear, hear. For, My Son will not take a single one as His Bride, who is married to the devil.
"Yes, My Child, all, who have taken these lying covenants in these temples, are unknowingly, or knowingly (though these are few) married to Lucifer. They bear the same burden as all freemasons anywhere in the world. They have entered into Satanic agreements with the devil. They have made oaths and covenants with him, which are binding, yea upon their souls and upon the souls of their children.
"But, Father, how can such a covenant be bound upon an innocent child?"
"I say to you, My Child, that such a covenant is not binding until the child reaches the age of accountability."
"Which is?"
"Twelve years of age."
"But, my Father, how can a child discern right from wrong at this age?"
"Many do not; for they go along. They accept what their parents have given them to accept; but from this age on, each of you bears a grave responsibility for your choices."
"Father, there is so much, which we do not understand."
"My Little One, ignorance is not a blessing. It is a curse. I would not have Mine to follow around as blind sheep; for the wolves of the devil are looking to harvest the blind sheep. I tell you now that the Mormon Church is full of blind sheep. They willingly do as they are told without questioning; for blindness is accepted and encouraged as a way of life. They are kept in place and threatened about going against the 'Only True Church.' But, I say to them all, 'You had better open your eyes to your plight and for your own salvation you had better seek refuge under My hand of safety; for therein is your truth. Yea, truth shall set you free if you will truly seek truth and be willing to give up a lying network of false security and fraud, which has been perpetrated against you. But, if you will not seek to be free with all your heart, you will remain a captive of Luciferian false doctrine and slavery."
"Yes, indeed, many, many within the Mormon Church would weep and howl if they could see the truth of what goes on in the bowels of some of these temples. Many would be so sick that they would pine away in great sorrow if they could truly see and understand. But, alas, they cannot see how they reptiles have taken over the leadership of this church. They cannot see why it is frowned on for members to prophecy and that they are told the big lie that there is only one prophet in the world and only 12 apostles. Do they not realize that even and especially Lucifer knew that in the Latter Days, that prophets would be called and apostles would be called; and knowing this, he set up his church masterpiece upon this very order. But, alas, now many have been thrown out of the Mormon Church because they began to receive visions and prophecies from Me and My Son? My Child, you personally know of one, who was excommunicated for such; but this is only a small part of the story. Yes, indeed prophetic gifts within the Mormon Church must utterly be squashed by Lucifer; for he demands to be in control of all prophecy.
"Therefore, I say to all Mormons, 'You are first My Children; but alas you, who have entered into temple covenants have given yourselves over to Lucifer and his doctrines. I warn you to wake up and take note of what you have done; for none of you will be Bride of My Son. Yea, you have knowingly married yourselves to Lucifer, the devil, and you are his bride, whether you accept it, or not."
"Oh, Father, I am so sad; for I am not ignorant of this church, since I was a member of it for seven years in my youth. I have known some of the kindest and most gentle and loving people in this church and they are full of love; but I must also say that when I knew them they possessed a blind obedience to this church and to what they think it stands for. They are clean-living and decent people and this is what pains me so. Father, I am asking You for a miracle that these people are saved."
" My Child, you will not want to hear this and you will not want to see the end-results; but this day I command you to take My rod of power, which is in your hand and to strike the Salt Lake Temple seven times."
"Father, you know that I fear for those people, places and situations, which receive the power of Your rod; for this is not my rod of power, but yours. And, it is not in my hands, but Yours. Therefore, I fear, Father. Regretfully, Father, I hit the Temple in Salt Lake City seven times, knowing that Your judgement is going to fall on this church. With this rod in my hand I reach out and hit this temple one, two, three, four, five, six, seven times. And, I witness in the Spirit great explosions of light and with the seventh blow, I See Your power consume the temple far into the ground. I hear the wails of children and see their tears. I see prison cells burst open and I see a rolling fire consume an underground area, that looks like the bowels of hell. Father, I do not know what is going to take place, but You know. I worry for those, who must suffer; but I know that Your will shall roll forth as a great and mighty, thunderous fire."
"My Child, this day My judgement falls on the Mormon Church; for I would not have millions of souls go into captivity unknowingly as the Bride of Lucifer. Though you are only one small voice this day I add My power to your voice. I add My hand of judgement to this rod that those, who would be free, might be free.
"Go this day in peace, knowing that a shake-up is at hand for the Mormon Church; and I am the author of it. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God.
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of September 2001,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies