Friday, June 28, 2013

"The Secret Agenda and massive Earth changes"

"So, this means that this violent storm is at hand."
"You have guessed correctly."
"But, what is this storm?"

"A geomagnetic disturbance, which will cause the Earth to rock and sway. As the Earth rocks and sways, it will cause great storms and great lightening; and mighty earthquakes shall ensue with a string of volcanoes erupting at nearly the same time."
More from Book VIII, Chapter 2
______________________________

"The Secret Agenda and massive Earth changes"

Dearest Ones, as I prayed early in the morning, just before our Father in Heaven gave me the following prophecy, He had me read Jeremiah Chapter twenty. I read this chapter with diligence, wondering what He would say that would relate to this word. Therefore, I am reprinting this chapter, that you, too, may read it and better understand why our Father gave the first of the following prophecies.
Jeremiah, Ch20
Now, Pashur the son of Immur the priest, who was also chief governor in the house of the Lord, heard that Jeremiah prophesied these things.
Then Pashur smote Jeremiah the prophet, and put him in the stocks that were in the high gates of Benjamin, which was by the house of the Lord.
And it came to pass on the morrow, that Pashur brought forth Jeremiah out of the stocks. Then said Jeremiah unto him, The Lord hath not called thy name Pashur, but Magor-missa-bib.
For, thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will make thee a terror to thyself, and to all thy friends: and they shall fall by the sword of their enemies, and thine eyes shall behold it: and I will give all Judah into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall carry them captive into Babylon, and shall slay them with the sword.
Moreover, I will deliver all the strength of this city, and all the labors thereof, and all the precious things thereof, and all the treasures of the kings of Judah will I give into the hand of their enemies, which shall spoil them, and take them, and carry them to Babylon.
And thou, Pashur, and all that dwell in thine house shall go into captivity: and thou shalt come to Babylon, and there thou shalt die, and shalt be buried there, thou, and all thy friends, to whom thou has prophesied lies.
O, Lord, Thou has deceived me and I was deceived: Thou are stronger than I, and has prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the Lord was made a reproach unto me, and a derision daily.
Then I said, I will not make mention of His name. But His word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with the forbearing, and I could not stay.
For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.
But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
But, O Lord of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see Thy vengeance on them: for unto Thee have I opened my cause.
Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for He hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.
Cursed be the day wherein I was born: let not the day wherein my Mother bare me be blessed.
Cursed be the man, who brought tidings to my Father, saying, A man child is born unto thee; making him very glad.
And let that man be as the cities which the Lord overthrew, and repented not: and let him hear the cry in the morning, and the shouting at noontide;
Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me.
Wherefore came I forth out of the womb to see labor and sorrow, that my days should be consumed with shame?

Message from our Father in Heaven
"Grave warnings …"
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. Hearken unto Me, My Little One, for the night of the age is moving in. Look out your window and see through My Spirit. See, My Child, that there is little light. For, is it not as the sun has gone down completely, now past dusk, with night falling and darkness abound and complete, save a little light?"
"Yes, My Father; and as I look out, I see dark shadows of men, of soldiers, and they are hiding behind trees and buildings. As they run to and fro, watching this house, I hear the jangle of coins in their pockets and hear the clanking of handcuffs on chains. Oh, Father, what does this mean?"
"My Child, it means that you have enemies in high places, who have ordered your arrest and execution; but I tell you, Child, they do not understand Me. They do not understand My power and they do not understand what is meant by, 'Touch not Mine Anointed.' Those, who watch you, who spy on you, who lay traps in wait for you, shall fall to their own traps. They shall fall into the very pits they dig for you. From the tallest trees they will hang and vultures shall eat their flesh. Those, who have set out to tamper with or destroy these works through My site, shall feel the raging fires of My anger. They shall know My wrath and My fury; for I am extending My hand among them and I will break them as matchsticks, one by one. I shall send judgement into their midst and a great howling shall go up. Fame and fortune will not save them for they are marked for the burning lake of fire. I tell you, My Child, those, who come up against you to do you harm, come up against Me. I shall smash them beneath My feet as a giant smashes an ant; for their evil and dark agendas are but a hiss in the wind. They will not succeed in their attempts to kill you and to take you captive; for you shall see 1, 000 fall at your right hand and 10,000 fall at your left; but My Little One, you shall not raise a finger. Yes, I know the plots and I know the schemes; but when they show up, death shall hit their camp as swiftly as a falling asteroid. A mighty thunder and a mighty roar will come up against them from My throne and I will utterly consume them. The best-laid plans of men and fools are but a wisp in the wind when they come up against Me and Mine."
"My Little One, hear this and let it be known. I am against the New World Order mayor of North Little Rock and though I have handpicked the governor of this state, I did not pick him to be a New World Order pawn. I did not call him to be blind and deaf to the agenda of the party elite. I called him to serve Me in truth, honor and spirit; but he has turned a blind eye and has arbitrated My word until he is milquetoast in the hands of the New World Order Satanists. I am speaking to this man, I am speaking to his family and I say, 'Remember your roots. Remember from whence your blessings come; for you have enemies in high places and a lieutenant governor, who aspires to sit in your very seat and he will, save you humble yourself before Me, clean up your life, put God back into Arkansas and make your way straight and holy. Let it be known that I have not called you at this final hour to be a wimp and a coward. I have called you to stand for what is right and true. I have made you beacon unto My people that you speak what is true and right and according to My word; but you have arbitrated with the Satanists, the very ones, who will not hesitate to snuff out your life in a grab for power. This is My warning to you. Let it be heard and let it be received; for Arkansas will soon receive a shaking so great that even the faithful, even the good-hearted, will be tried and tested to the core. Therefore, be warned."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 20th day of February, 2002,
Linda Newkirk

The following morning after the above message was given I went to Drudge Report on the internet to read what was posted and lo and behold, there was the FBI wagging their propaganda machine about a "non-specific" plot to commit terror against the Liberty Bell. Obviously, they could not divulge their top-secret source of information, but had sent soldiers to guard the Liberty Bell. Folks, this is bordering on the absolutely absurd! In a message past, as some of you may remember, our Father in Heaven said that he was going to tear up the Liberty Bell. But, as our Father in Heaven speaks in parables and in obscure symbols, one can never make an assumption that they understand what He means. These terrorists at the FBI have taken our Father's words literally, and have used His words as just one more excuse to dispense with more terror, more restrictions upon the American people. Furthermore, they have accused our Father in Heaven of issuing a "non-specific terrorist threat." They are scrambling for these "terrorist threats" at every turn, especially among God's people, so that they can label God's true prophets as terrorists. Woe to the liars, the thieves and the manipulators in these dark and secret organizations!

Second Message from our Father in Heaven
"The Earth is going to rock and sway …"
"My Beloved Child, I am your Father in Heaven. Hearken unto Me, My Child, and write as I say; for My judgement is falling of Washington DC. My judgement is falling on the White House. My judgement is falling on the Senate of the USA and My judgement is falling on Pennsylvania."
"Oh, Father, I dread to see what you are going to do to these evil and rebellious Satanists in high places. Would that they humble themselves before You and repent! But, the wicked just get more wicked."
"My Little One, these, who call black white and white black, are pawns of the devil; but I tell you, My Child it is time for the pawns to know that there is a God, and this God of All Creation is not Lucifer. My Child, I am going to shake up these Satanists and churn their dark agenda with such fury that many shall run to and fro and cry, 'What shall we do? What shall we do?' They shall scramble for damage control with so much egg on their faces, that they will need a shovel to scoop it off. My Child, the best-laid plans of the evil ones are only fodder for My cannon."
"My Father, I see them scramble, like so many mice."
"And, scramble, they shall; for they think to mock Me. They think to call you a terrorist and to arrest you. But, I say, 'Woe to the New World Order whores! You are but bait for the fiery furnace.'"
"Father, why do you call them bait?"
"My Child, can a train run backwards?"
"Yes, my Father."
"Then, know, My Child, that these dark and evil execution trains are going to run backwards and they are going to be filled up with the Washington crowd. They are going to be filled up with the members of the secret government groups, such as the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA. I tell you, My Child, I am against these evil organizations and I shall tear them down. Then, I shall scatter them and make null and void their covenants of death against My people. I am going to make an example out of the FBI. When they expect it least, I shall utterly consume them. I shall tear down their buildings in high places and I shall dismantle their power structure. Like dogs chasing their tails, they run to and fro, spying on all of you, gathering information for the elite and planning your arrests and your demises. But, I say to the FBI, 'I, the Most High, the only God, speak your very demise. Those of you, who are the hunters shall become the hunted. Those of you, who persecute innocent people, shall be persecuted. In short season, these death camps and the gassing trains will be overflowing with you and with your dead corpses. Is say, 'Enough is enough!' You run to hide your mountains of illegal activities beneath mountains of law enforcement and guns, stealth and cunning; but all the manpower in the world will not save you and it will not save this rotten-to-the-core organization, which is no more or no less that an organized crime syndicate. You are no different than the Mafia, or the drug runners in the streets; for you peddle terror against an innocent people.'"
"My Child, hear the windchimes as they blow in the wind?"
"Yes, my Father."
"My Little One, what do you see now?"
"Father, I see a mighty wind and a mighty storm, which is so violent, that it wrenches the windchimes off the tree. Then, I see a blackbooted thug stomp the windchimes."
"Well, know this, My Child, just as the blackbooted thug has stomped the windchimes into the dirt, I shall stomp the blackbooted thugs into the dirt."
"Father, why did You give me this vision?"
"My Child, what are windchimes to you?"
"They are creations of man, which make beautiful sounds when stroked by the wind."
"So, now you understand."
"My Father, I get some understanding, but not all."
"My Child, the windchimes are made of pipes. These pipes, without the wind, make no sound."
"Yes, my Father, I see."
"My Little One, I liken these pipes unto My prophets. For, when they are stroked by My wind, they make beautiful sounds, though truly many may not like these sounds."
"Yes, my Father, I understand."
"But, in the vision a violent storm came, a violent wind, and it blew the windchimes down."
"And, as you could see, My Child, from the vision, when the violent storm came it was almost night."
"And when it is fully night, no man can work."
"Exactly."
"But, what does the storm mean and why were the windchimes blown down?"
"My Little One, I am sending this violent storm upon the whole Earth and I am going to disrupt the whole Earth."
"But, what is meant when the prophets fall and are squashed by the blackbooted thugs?"
"My Little One, My prophets shall soon be murdered by the Gestapo, which is now running this land."
"But, this will take place after you send the violent storm?"
"This is so."
"But, Father, the violent storm comes at a late hour, as night is falling."
"This is correct."
"So, this means that this violent storm is at hand."
"You have guessed correctly."
"But, what is this storm?"
"A geomagnetic disturbance, which will cause the Earth to rock and sway. As the Earth rocks and sways, it will cause great storms and great lightening; and mighty earthquakes shall ensue with a string of volcanoes erupting at nearly the same time."
"How soon, Father?"
"My Child, I will give you a range. I say to you, within three months, but this may be extended to six months, or even a little longer, depending on the repentance of My people. But, even so, it will not be stayed; only limited by the prayers of the Righteous."
"But, Father,You said that this will happen anyway."
"This is so. My Little One, this is long overdue; for did you not see in visions this very thing taking place many months past? But, it did not come to pass then; for I am a merciful God.
"Yes, my Father, I saw this and I also saw the New Madrid fault go off and that date passed also."
"My Child, that date passed; for I have withheld My judgement until now."
"Oh, Father, this means that the New Madrid fault will go when this terrible shaking comes?"
"It does."
"With great destruction?"
"Like a mighty tidal wave of moving Earth and rock, which will extend North to Northeast, South to Southeast, West to Northwest. The damage from this quake shall be much worse that the damage the last time it occurred."
"So, Father, the California fault will go."
"It will and quakes into Washington State, Oregon, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Texas and even Oklahoma will shake, as this quake pushes into Canada."
"Father, is this geomagnetic disturbance a pole shift?"
"It is."
"But, how long will this go on?"
"The actual event will be quick, but the results of the event, the shaking and the volcanic activity will go on for many, many months, even years. For, these faults will become very unstable and susceptible to movement for quite some time."
"How long?"
"Ten to twenty years, or more."
"Father, before this hits, will you give more warning?"
"I have and I will; for did I not give warning of a shaking to begin before March's end?"
"Yes, Father. When this great skaking takes place, how bad will the storms be?"
"Great tidal waves will inundate coastal cities worldwide. Many rivers will run backwards and some will be clean displaced from their beds. Mountains will fall and land masses will rise out of the sea."
"Oh, Father, I feel so ill; for many, many shall perish!"
"It is at the door. I am taking down this evil system, bit by bit. I warn each of you to get your hearts right with me; for millions upon millions worldwide shall perish!"
"Father, I know whole cities will be destroyed, never to be seen again."
"And, so with many underground bases. For, in their cleverness, they have thought to outsmart Me; but they are utter fools. I shall bury many of them and their stealth and evil shall be removed from the Earth. Buried beneath mountains of stone, it will be no more."
"Father, when this comes to Arkansas, what will happen here? Will the Arkansas River change its course?"
"Yes, My Child, for the shaking and churning of the Earth will cause this to be so. It will be moved clean off its bed."
"Oh, Father, my heart mourns; for many will die."
"This is so and I am not pleased to do this; but as I say, My Little One, this evil system is coming down!"
"After this shaking, the jackbooted thugs will kill many prophets, but why?"
"The trying and testing of the saints and prophets. Many of Mine are coming home; but a remnant will not and neither will they ever want."
"Oh, Father, I am full of pain and sorrow. I feel utterly sick inside from all this, like the wind has been taken out of my sails."
"My Child, the wind of My Spirit is upon you and it is My promise to you that you shall never perish beneath the feet of the jackbooted thugs; for you have published My word in a faithful manner. You have loudly spoken the truth; but I warn all to make copies of everything on this site and to take these messages and books, just as they are written, and to post them on other sites around the world. I will mightily bless those, who do this. My hand of protection shall be upon them and I will provide for them in the most unusual ways. This is My solemn promise."
"Father, what will Your people do?"
"They are about to be tried and tested in the most severe ways."
"After this devastation, the execution trains will take off full speed ahead?"
"This is so."
"And, they will kill millions?"
"Those, who can be found, who are on their lists, will be imprisoned falsely and killed."
"But, some are being taken even now?"
"This is true."
"Father, how many will die in the USA?"
"Millions."
"And, the Satanists know this is at hand?"
"A few do."
"But, Father, oh, how my heart weeps for the lost!"
"My Child, I know your sorrow; but this judgement must come to pass. Add this to the message from yesterday to make Chapter Two of Book Eight. I am Jehovah, Most High God. Go this day in peace."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 21st day of February, 2002,
Linda Newkirk


go to: prophecies