Sunday, June 30, 2013

Divine Decrees, Part Two

"My precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Beloved Child, what you have seen today is taking place all over the Earth. Highly evolved beings have now taken their place within the Earth and they are awakening as to their true nature. In unison, these Chosen Ones are working to spiritually strengthen the Earth and to bring it to its next level of spirituality. So few realize that the Earth is living only because it houses a very beautiful and highly evolved spirit. As mankind has emerged and grown spiritually, now at the point of a sizable harvest into eternal life, so has the Earth grown and it has come to this point, wherein it, too, will be moving on up to a higher level.”
More from Book VIII, Chapter Nine
_____________
Divine Decrees,  Part Two

My precious Child, I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God. My Beloved Child, what you have seen today is taking place all over the Earth. Highly evolved beings have now taken their place within the Earth and they are awakening as to their true nature. In unison, these Chosen Ones are working to spiritually strengthen the Earth and to bring it to its next level of spirituality. So few realize that the Earth is living only because it houses a very beautiful and highly evolved spirit. As mankind has emerged and grown spiritually, now at the point of a sizable harvest into eternal life, so has the Earth grown and it has come to this point, wherein it, too, will be moving on up to a higher level. Those highly evolved beings, who have been handpicked and chosen by Me to help the Earth in its transition are called regulators, although they are most assuredly beings of a very high order. These regulators are interdimensional paths, or doorways. They cannot be separated from who they are and they are coming into full consciousness that they are the divinely placed doors or portals through which many souls will pass on into eternal life. These doors are truly hollow tubes, which are pulsating with My holiness, with My holy fires, and they draw to them those of like mind. Those of opposite minds, or those, who are devious in nature, or lackadaisical spiritually, will not be drawn, but will be repelled by the light of these doors. At the entrance of every door is My Son and behind each door are the Elders, the very Seven, whom you have seen often. These interdimensional "doors" are all "wayshowers." They point the way back home, which is through My Son. These doors are all radiant with a blue, purple or white light."
"Yes, Father some of these doors are red and some have strange signs and symbols."
"Beware the fakes! Beware the illusion and deception; for the doors into eternal life are all the same. One cannot enter into eternal life, save through My Son. Many will pass through doors into great illusion, into outer darkness, and into hell, itself. The time has come, My Child, wherein I must warm My people of these doors. Let it be known that much of the spraying now is to hide and cover up these doors. These doors can often be seen with the naked eyes as radiant holes in the sky. They can often be seen on film and by cameras and the evil ones are working feverishly to hide the presence of these doors; for they pose questions, which they wish to hide. Some of these doors will be bright, like a small sun and when people see them, they will ask many questions. Some, who see them, will be frightened. These doors do not emerge from outside the Earth, but on the Earth through the Chosen Ones. These doors, when opened, pass through the center of the Earth and on into other dimensions. These very regulators are working to save the planet; for if it is left to the evil ones, the very spirit of this planet will perish. But, because of My love for the spirit of this planet, it will not perish, but will evolve upward through My help, which comes via these doors. I speak it again and I warn all to beware of the doors of illusion. Beware of the false and the other worldly. The evil ones are full of trickery and many will be deceived. No one and I repeat "no one" passes through these doors and into eternal life, save they go through My Son, Jesus, yea Yeshua. My Little One, much is coming about quickly, very quickly now and it is not good to let the right hand know what the left hand does, for deception is about. I continue to warn all to come out of the world and to live righteously; for My Son comes for you when you do not expect it. Many believe that they will be raptured out and not have to suffer; but I tell you that all will be tried and tested as to their faithfulness and the purity of their hearts. Therefore, be warned! Yes, My Child, there is coming a new Earth and those, who are pure of heart will live therein. Those, who are left behind on the old Earth, will live through unbelievable slavery and torture. Yes, the old Earth will pass, but its dross will remain for those, who love evil and deception and yes it is all part of hell."
"Oh, Father, this is very deep."
"Yes, My Child, it is deep. But, did the angels not come to you a few days past and bring you much meat of the word, which is being given to My people?"
"Yes, Father, they brought the greatest amount of meat I have ever seen."
"Then, know, My Child, I am going to give you much, which has been hidden for a very long time. Much of it has never been known in the Earth at all. And, My People, who hunger and thirst for the meat of the word, shall eat and they shall drink and they shall hunger and thirst no more. Now, My Child, we shall stop with this for now. Add to the next "Message for You" and also put at the end of the current chapter, yet to be typed."
"Thank You, Beautiful Father. I love You so!"
"My Child, you are one of My chosen ones, and I love you greatly. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 2nd of July, 2002,
Linda Newkirk
go to: prophecies