Friday, June 14, 2013

Inside the Red Rooster and More

           

 "My Lord, I see a red rooster and it is fat and healthy. On its back are the words, "I am communism." The rooster is eating from a large pile of grain, which says, ‘Fed by the USA.’ 

More from Chapter 7
________________
Inside the Red Rooster and More

"Precious Child, I am Master Jesus, your friend, counsel, and yea your Savior. For, I come to teach, and to bring freedom and wholeness; but I come also to bring the sword. Many think that the Evil One has an unbridled hand, but remember: he does only what your Father in Heaven allows; for your Father is Supreme."
"When you see evil come up against you, fear not. For, so it has been in all the days of the prophets. But, I shall protect you and yours, Child. Listen to me and do as I say; and I will hide you. They shall search for you; but they shall not find you, even forgetting about you in time; for the evil ones shall suffer many losses as their elaborate plans crumble and become as chaff in the wind."
"Now, Child, see that you are upon the heights of My Mountain. You hold in your hands a sphere with many holes; and through these holes shines great light. Throw the ball of light on Jakarta Indonesia; and write as seen and given."
"My Lord, I see the bright, radiant ball of light flying through the air making quite a show until it disappears as a tiny speck. I watch it as it hits Jakarta and a great explosion of light erupts. Then, I see Bill Clinton sitting and communing with an oriental."
"Oh, don’t worry," Bill Clinton says. "It is just another scandal. Give them ten days and they will forget." The oriental man…"
"Child, he is the president of Indonesia."
The President of Indonesia has a map, which he is looking at as he speaks to Clinton. And, he says, "Well, Hong Kong looks strong and Japan is holding its own. But, what will happen to us?
"See the money tree," says Bill Clinton.
"Yes," says the Indonesian President.
"Well, have no fear," Clinton says. "For, I hold the money tree. Leave it to me and I will see that you do not fall like the others. Do you see?"
"I see," says the President of Indonesia. "You’re the man with the plan for the re-arranging of the world economy and if we believe, we cannot be deceived. For, your plan for the reorganization of the world economy will work unless, of course, the Jamaican leaves or the Saudi moves. Then, there’s trouble on the double. Right, Mr. President?"
"Well, we’will not worry about the poor; for this plan makes every man equal. We’re all the same. Right, Mr. Pres.?"
"Oh, this will work, alright, a plan like this. Each like the other, no rich no poor. This will work, of course, of course."
"Then, My Lord, this image disappears."
"Yes, Child, but this is not all. Continue on."
"My Lord, near me is a most beautiful, perfect, radiant angel. This angel touches me on the shoulder and then touches the Star of David on my chest. As the angel touches the star, the star says, "Israel, Israel, Israel, pain and sorrow. Israel, Israel, Israel, hear the rumble." Then, My Lord, I look before me to see a big man in a suit, like a band man; and he is banging on a very large drum, which resonates loudly. Who is this man?"
"Child, look on his rear end; and read what you see."
"My Lord, I see Nikita Khruschev at a table building tin soldiers; but I don’t understand why."
"Child, what part do you not understand?"
"All of it."
"Well, look at his left leg. What do you see?"
"I see Fidel Castro hidden in Khruschev’s sock and Castro has a gun."
"What more do you see?"
"On Khruschev’s same leg I see a cut; and blood is running down his leg’ but the blood does not get on Castro. Please explain this."
"Child, now look at Khruschev; and tell me what you see."
"I see that Khruschev’s face looks exactly like that of Boris Yeltsin, but he is not building toy soldiers. Instead, he is drinking booze from a gallon jug, and he looks very drunk. His eyes are bloodshot and when he opens his mouth, I see frogs in his throat croaking. He is smoking a cigarette. Smoke is coming from his ears; and his eyes are closed tightly, as if they are steel traps. My Lord, tell me more about this."
"Child, do you see the Caspian Sea out the window before him?"
"Yes, My Lord; and on the sea are the words, ‘All is well, sleep on.’ But, I don’t understand.’"
"Child, look to the right on the floor."
"My Lord, I see a red rooster and it is fat and healthy. On its back are the words, "I am communism." The rooster is eating from a large pile of grain, which says, ‘Fed by the USA.’ Every now and then the rooster pecks the right foot of Yeltsin, but he does not seem to notice. Perhaps, his foot is numb from the alcohol; but I also see that it is swollen and infected. Yeltsin is in trouble."
"Yea, Child; look behind him."
"My Lord, I see a bandit on a black horse wearing a black bandana on his face; and on the bandana are the words, ’Arabs ready for war.’ But, My Lord, I still do not understand this."
"Nay, Child, you do not, but look before Yeltsin on the table."
"My Lord, it is a map of the USA and on it are many Xs. Yeltsin is not paying much attention to this map, but suddenly the rooster jumps up and begins to peck at the map. Inside the rooster, I see many men sitting around a table and before them is a plan called the Red Plan. On the Red Plan are the words, ‘UN Takeover.’ And on the bottom of The Plan are some numbered phrases. This is what I see: 1.Sicily is ours; 2. The UN is ours; 3. The USA is dead and is ours; 4. The Carnival King is mean and he is dead; 5. Better red than dead, but few shall see that blue is one too. The Royals are red; 6. China is big and think they’re secure, but china shall fall from within from hunger, famine and disease. China will go. 7. The Trade Winds must stop. No more trade. There is one way, the Red Way. 8. Death and disease will kill the millions, and we’ll starve the billions, and control the masses through lethal injections. 9. Strong is the arm of Russia. It will rule over Galapagos, from Spain to Maine, from the Red Sea to Timbuktu; 10. Russia, Ruler of the world.
Next, I hear the leader of the communists say, "Death to the USA. We have them surrounded. They are confounded by our lies and our smears. Our tactics have worked and they think we’re asleep; but they are the ones, who are asleep. And, in their sleep, they shall die!"
"Well, My Lord, I sense the Communist takeover of Russia at hand. Yeltsin is drunk and blind and his leg is infected, but why is his left leg bleeding?"
"Child, he is wounded."
"By whom?"
"Who is behind him?"
"The Arabs."
"Then, ‘tis so. The Arabs have wounded him."
"And, what is going on with Castro?"
"Castro is hiding out in Yeltsin’s leg."
"My Lord, I see this, but I don’t understand it."
"Child, Castro is on Yeltsin’s side, but you know and I know that he is a survivor. Even though Yeltsin is bleeding, his blood will not touch Castro. However, when the Russian Red Rooster takes over, which has been fed by USA resources, Castro will crow right along beside it."
"My Lord, I have seen the two large Russians submarine fleets, one around AK and the other in the North Atlantic; but, Russian troops are building to the South of the USA."
"Yes, indeed, My Child; you have been looking for them in Russia, but they are building to the South of you and preparing for your invasion. So, be warned."
"My Lord, what of the war with Iraq, which is supposed to begin in October of this year?"
"Child, see the horses out of the barn."
"Yes, My Lord."
"See the writing on their rear ends, which reads ‘Iraq-Bound."
"Yes, My Lord."
"Now, Child, you ask about the Stock Market in the USA. Watch for a downward swing around the 10th of October. Several financial institutions within the USA will fall in the month of October. This will be caused by gambling and poor loans. Watch also for the Market in Tokyo to have more problems. Hong Kong more darkness and Russia more financial devastation. Child, your Father is going to bring about a worldwide crash in financial institutions and you will not escape this. One of the reasons Bill Clinton starts the war is to increase more faith in the government and better finances; but your slight rise shall be short-lived. See the train, which is steaming. Its whistle is blowing; and the conductor says, "All aboard. And Bill Clinton, Hillary and Chelsea get on the train. On their tickets are the words, ‘last ride.’"
"Yes, My Lord, I see all this."
"Then, Child, know that this job is the last political ride for the Clintons. Bill will die first, but Hillary will not be far behind. She, too, has many political enemies. They will not be needed in a government of world communism. They are playing with dangerous enemies and you will see what I have said come to pass. Bill will go first, but not long after the wars begin to tear down the USA. Watch for an indication of what is to come by 7 of ’99. Hillary will not stand a chance after this. You will see. Now, Child, be at peace in Me this day and go under My protection and love. I am Jesus. Yea Jehovah, Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 15th day of September 1998
Linda Newkirk 

go to: prophecies