Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Crown of Thorns


"Stand up, My Child and receive My Crown of Thorns. Yes, My Child, many may seek this crown, but few receive it; and, most would not want it; for it comes with a heavy price. But, My Little One, think not of a price; for the heavenly reward is greater than any price you would have to pay on this earth."- Jesus
____________________
                      The Crown of Thorns

"My Precious Child, I am Master Jesus; and I am calling you back to My Holy Mountain on the wings of My Spirit, as I have a few final words for you to place in Book IV about this Holy Mountain. See that you stand high upon My Mountain; and the wind of My Spirit blows gently over your robe. My Child, receive of My power this day; feel it envelop you, and strengthen you and your household. Feel its healing rays and know its total peace and calm. As you have finished Book IV, see Book V before you; and see your new place on My Mountain, which grows as you continue in My work. However, you must understand that as you grow in My works, Luciferian attacks on you will become increasingly severe. My Child, take the key, which says, ‘Jesus is the key;’ and enter through the door to your right. Then, write as seen and given."
"My Lord, I open this door with your key and immediately I am flooded with a brilliant white light. I walk through this door, bathed in Your glory, enveloped in peace, love and such joy. Straight ahead is a small house, which looks something like an igloo, but it is made of radiant glass. I know that I am to enter this house and to sit on the shimmering bench. Before me is Moses, and he takes my sword and gives me a sword of greater light and power. He takes his rod from me and gives me a larger rod with greater power."
"As I lay hold of the sword and the rod, I start to shake and tremble all over. It seems that an earthquake is moving through my body. Steam starts coming from my eyes and ears; and the room fills up with steam. But, just as suddenly as the steam began, it ends; and the fire of God comes roaring through this tiny house, setting it ablaze. Suddenly, I see you, My Lord, as you stand before me in Your glory; and I fall to my face in awe and trembling; for my human frailties rush over me and I feel utterly unworthy. It seems that my every fault is magnified many times; and I cannot stop weeping, for I am surrounded by such love."
"My Lord, I am so troubled for the lost. I am deeply saddened by their choices. And, I weep for you have given greater responsibilities, while I often feel inadequate to carry out the tasks at hand. How shall I carry more? I am the least of the least, brought out of the darkness only because of your mercy and grace."
"This deep sorrow rips me apart and I feel so powerless. My Precious Lord, take this sorrow; for it is so great!" And, even as I say these words, I feel the sorrow lift until it is totally gone.
"Stand up, My Child and receive My Crown of Thorns. Yes, My Child, many may seek this crown, but few receive it; and, most would not want it; for it comes with a heavy price. But, My Little One, think not of a price; for the heavenly reward is greater than any price you would have to pay on this earth. Understand?"
"Yes, My Lord. Tell me about this crown."
"It is a gift from me to My Faithful, as I decide to bestow it. My Child, the price paid for it is great suffering; yet I paid the price for it already. The benefits you shall reap are more of My mind in you, more of My Spirit in you, more of My faith, courage, and hope in you and more of My heart in you. These, My Child, I freely give; for you have given freely. But, as you have paid a price to receive, so shall the serious minded pay this price to receive this spiritual blessing. It adds up to spiritual discipline over time."
"Now, My Little One, receive this wreath of flowers from the Saints of the Most High. Absorb it into your body and be healed."
"My Lord, as you say this, I see that the wreath is absorbed into my body. And, suddenly I am back in the living room of our house."
" ‘Tis so, My Child. Now finish typing Book IV today and I shall soon begin dictation of Book V; which you are to send out through the mail as I have warned you; and under the conditions I have set forth."
"Yes, My Lord."
"I am Jesus. Yea, Jehovah, Most High God."
As witnessed, dictated, and recorded this 6th day of May, 1999,
Linda Newkirk
Because of the flowers, I was healed of a pain, which had bothered me for months.
About the Crown of Thorns … In recent weeks a relative spoke to me of this Crown of Thorns. He told me of certain spiritual blessings associated with this crown and advised me to seek the Lord in this. I prayed about such a crown, as I had never thought of anyone receiving it; but Our Lord had not spoken to me about it before now. I know that He has revealed it here that you know of this crown, that you may have it as your soul is ready.


go to: prophecies