Sunday, June 23, 2013

"Our Father's Warnings of Impending Judgement"

"My Child, you know that I am a jealous God, that you are to have no gods before Me. But, I say to you, look around and you will see that the world over people have made idols of vanity. They have made idols of perversion. They have made idols of hate! They have made idols of lust. They have made idols of blame and shame. They have made idols of endless chatter. They have made idols of news and print. They have made idols of broken heartedness. They have made idols of work. They have made idols of learning. They have made idols of comedy and play. They have made idols of sin and rebellion. They have made idols of witchcraft and on and on. What I am saying is that people the world over have made many things their gods and these gods have separated My people from Me, the Creator." - Jesus
More from Chapter Ten
___________________

"Our Father's Warnings of Impending Judgement"

"Beloved and Cherished Child of Mine, hearken unto Me this day; for I have words of meaning to pronounce to My People. My Child, you know that I am a jealous God, that you are to have no gods before Me. But, I say to you, look around and you will see that the world over people have made idols of vanity. They have made idols of perversion. They have made idols of hate! They have made idols of lust. They have made idols of blame and shame. They have made idols of endless chatter. They have made idols of news and print. They have made idols of broken heartedness. They have made idols of work. They have made idols of learning. They have made idols of comedy and play. They have made idols of sin and rebellion. They have made idols of witchcraft and on and on. What I am saying is that people the world over have made many things their gods and these gods have separated My people from Me, the Creator. My Child, I tell you that I am a jealous God. I tell you that I am a God of love and a God of patience; but I am also a God of destruction. I am a God of vengeance. I am a God of control; for when a world gets out of control, it is I, who puts on the dampers. It is I, who quenches the uncontrollable and destructive fires of man. It is I, who will bring order out of chaos; and I tell you that I am weary with the chaos on this Earth. I am weary with the rebellion on this Earth. I am weary with the excuses made by so many of you, excuses which are nothing but dust in the wind, excuses, which you conjure up to keep going on in sin and rebellion. Yes, it is I, who gives you every breath; and it is I, who has given you a body. It is I, who has given you the intelligence to work and make a living; and it is I, who at any moment can take all that you have. It is I, who stands beside you when you have no one else. It is I, who hears your prayers and who makes the impossible possible. It is I, who knows your every move and who attends to your every need even when you have no clue. Yes, It is I, yes Jehovah, Most High God, who hears your every cry and who attends even those, who have not a single clue; and I tell you now that it is I, who judges even when you expect it least.
I tell you now and be advised that I speak the truth. I am ashamed of the greed on this planet. I am ashamed of the unbridled lust on this planet. I am ashamed that so many of you know My name; but you do not know Me; and you do not know My Son, Yeshua. Yes, I am ashamed of your fox-hole prayers! I am ashamed that when you need me or when you need my servants you have no qualms about asking, but when I ask you to do a certain thing, you do not carry through. When I ask you to repent and come clean before Me, you do not even hear. When I ask you to help with my works through My anointed servants you do not even hear. You read what you want to read and you understand what you want to understand, but when I ask you to do things you take it as an arbitrary decision.
I am telling you, My Cherished Ones, that I am deeply ashamed of the masses. I am deeply ashamed of the way you take and take and take, but you are willing to give so little. Woe to the selfish and woe to the hypocrites. Woe to those, who cry out for truth, but you do not want to live truth. Woe to those, who take freely of what is given you, but you dare not give back.
I have promised you a season longer without a great judgement upon this land. Yea, I have promised to hold back this war for a season; but I have not promised to hold back other kinds of judgement. I have not promised to hold back personal judgement upon the masses. I have not promised to hold back judgement of the finances of this land; for you have lived lavishly. You have lived selfishly! You have lived for self and when you have been asked to help my anointed servants, who labor with a love for you and for your salvation, you do not help. You look upon my pleas with blind eyes and I tell you that all, who have looked upon My pleas to help with blind eyes and have listened with deaf ears, yea when you come to me, I shall also look upon you with blind eyes and I shall listen to your pleas with deaf ears. Yea, this is truly a time of the sorting and my judgement is falling upon a proud and stiff-necked people. My judgement is falling upon a greedy people. My judgement is falling up an errant and haughty people. Yea, my judgement is falling upon a rebellious people; so be forewarned!
I am about to hit the finances of the USA. I am about to hit the factories and I am about hit the farms. I am going to cripple the economy of this land in a great way; and woe to the greedy. Woe to the proud and to the stiff-necked. Woe to the tale bearers and to the false accuses. For, this day the rod of judgement falls on the stock market. This day, the rod of judgement falls on the congress of the USA, a gathering of many whores. This day, my judgement falls upon the trucking industry of the USA; for I shall cause a traffic jam of trucks to push and pull at one another the length of this land. I shall cause trains to stop for weeks and I shall cause airplanes to fall unexpectedly from the sky. I shall cause many signs in the Heavens to fall all over the USA and on other parts of the world; for through these signs you will see and know that the wrath of God is stirred. You will know that My anger is kindled. You will know that what you see is not only a warning, but is a harbinger of much greater things to come. You will see the assassin strike to kill a man of great power. You will see the assassin strike not once but twice in quick succession.
Yea, you will know that mine anger is kindled against a proud, arrogant, and stiff-necked people, a people, who are caught up in their own prideful ways; and you will know that the God of Abraham and Isaac is still the God of All Creation, yea the Most High God, Jehovah, the One God. You will know that my judgement is upon this land; for you shall hear more and more of pestilence and plagues.
Yes, I am warning the greedy to get off their so-called "stashes of money" and help My people in My works; or I shall move in and take every dime. I shall move in and take your homes and your vehicles. I shall move in and I shall wreck your comfortable lifestyles and I shall leave you with little or nothing in your pockets. Yes, it is true that those, who have the least often give the most, but I tell you this day that they have their rewards in Heaven. Now is the time that you will come forth and help mine anointed with these works and you will help other of mine anointed with the works, which I have given them to do, or I shall cause a great and mighty fire to hit your finances; and this is not a fire, which will bless you. This is a fire, which will curse you; for this is the holy fire, which is from my throne.
I tell you this day, My Child, take the rod of power, which I have given you and hit the stock market of the USA seven times"
"My Father, I am taking this rod of power and I am doing as you say!"
"Now, I say to you, My Child, take this rod of power and hit this website seven times!"
"My Father, I have taken this rod of power and I have hit http//www.prophecies.org seven times."
"Very well, My Child, take this rod of power of hit the congress of the USA seven times!"
"My Father, I have taken this rod of power and I have hit the congress of the USA seven times!"
"Very well, My Child, you have done as I have asked and as of this day you will see changes in all. As of this day, you will see my handiwork go forth and bear fruit, not once but seven times over and above what you expect.
"Father, what do you mean?"
"This day, the stock market will begin to show the effects of my judgement! This day, those who see a need through this website, and are able to help and do not, will reap my judgement upon them not once but seven times greater than what they believe. Conversely, those, who see a need and help with a need will be blessed seven times more than they could ever believe. But, be warned! Those, who refuse to see and refuse to hear, will also find that I will refuse to see them and hear their cries before Me. What people do not understand and what they had best come to understand is that this is a new day for My Anointed. This is a new day wherein I have given you much power and authority in My Kingdom. What I have spoken to you in Book Seven about your being one of the Seven Thunders is a mighty word from Me and it is truth. What I give you bears much power and you have received the mantle of the Seven Thunders. Woe to those, who turn a deaf ear once they have received truths from this site; for they will be judged mightily. But, conversely when one receives truths from this site and acts accordingly such a one is in line to receive the Seven Thunders blessings. So, each will decide if he or she wants the blessings or the cursings.
"I tell you, My Child, that eyes have not seen and ears have not heard what I am about to do through many of Mine anointed. Great and powerful works are coming forth through My Chosen Ones! Woe to the unbelievers and to those, who will not repent when you see and know that truth; for you will be doubly judged. You will either choose to do what you know to be right and you will turn from your rebellion or you shall perish in rebellion. I say to each of you, you have been given a reprieve from a devastating war; and many of you have already gone back to sleep; but be warned. For, when you expect it least, judgement will come knocking at your door. Are you ready for My judgement? Are you ready to bear Mine anger? Are you ready to reap what you have sown; for none of you knows how many hours, days or weeks that you have left. None of you knows how long you have! None of you knows at what hour the death knell will toll for you! None of you knows! Only I know and I have extended My hand of mercy to a proud and stiff-necked generation, but I am not holding my judgement totally. So, I say you, 'Get ready; for you know not when I shall require your life. I am your Father in Heaven, yea Jehovah, Most High God!"

As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 5th day of September, 2001
Linda Newkirk

GO TO: prophecies