Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making Beauty, Perfumes, and Vanity First Place in your Life

image from 4th testimony

Love God above all else. Deuteronomy 5:7 says "You shall not have other gods before me."
She shouted, "Lord, please! Take me out of this place. Have mercy on me! I can not continue like this any longer! Make it stop Lord! I can not stand it any more! Please have mercy on me!" The Lord asked her why she was there. She said she was there because of vanity, which was the same word written on the metal plate on her chest. In her hand was a normal looking bottle, but to her it appeared to be a very expensive perfume. Rubiella had to take the bottle, which was full of acid, and spray it all over her body. This caused, all the flesh that was sprayed to melt, causing her great pain...
Go to 4th testimony for more.