Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pray for Fr. Corapi

"My children, do not compromise your Faith. Do not join with the enemies of My Son. And I say unto you: All who know of My Son and deny that He is the Christ, they are the Antichrist. Birds of a feather will flock together. Do not become unevenly yoked. You must not gather all churches with the one true Church, for you cannot do this now. You are deceived, and you are deceiving.” - Our Lady, June 5, 1976,

THE PERSECUTION WILL BE GREAT
"The persecution to all those who follow and defend My Son in truth, in the light, the persecution will be great. The masters of deceit, they are gathering like vultures to send into motion a conspiracy of evil that has been brought about because mankind has given himself to all manner of evil.
"The time given by your prophets of old, the time of times is here. You will all, My children, wear your sacramentals in the battle, the days ahead. What was to happen in the future shall be now. Your world will be baptized by fire. Many will die in the great flame of the Ball of Redemption.” – Our Lady, May 26, 1976


Pray for Fr. Corapi. Go to this link
image from YOUTUBE