Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tardiness: You Miss your Blessings

Being late for work, or an appointment, gives you that harried feeling, and accomplishing nothing. Here's why:

I also saw different groups of people, arriving at different churches on a Sunday morning. The rain of white beads would begin to fall as soon as the early comers enter the churchyard. It continued to fall for some time and then it stopped. The latecomers would not find anything.

Jesus asked me whether I understood what those visions meant and I told Him that I did not understand. Then He explained to me: "These visions mean that every place where you are supposed to be at a specified time and you know what time you should be there, there are always angels distributing blessings for that specified time. If you arrive on time, you will receive your blessings but if you are late, you will miss your blessings for that day because the angels distribute the blessings only for that specific time. Victoria, I want to warn you because you go late for work and you go especially late to church services. You must know that at those times you have been late without any valid reason; you have forever missed out on your blessings for those days; they will never return to you again. Victoria you must stop this thing and do not ever do it again, unless you have a valid reason for being late."

When the Lord said those words I really wished I could disappear or give Him some acceptable excuses for my indiscipline. I told Him that sometimes I oversleep but He looked me straight in the eye and said that I was lying and that I had a bad tendency of going back to bed after I have woken up, to succumb to a desire to sleep for a ‘few more minutes'.

Go to this link, obedience