Saturday, July 30, 2011

Shed Tears of Repentance and Gratitude

During my visits to the Perpetual Adoration Chapel (PEA), I've seen parishioners wept unabashedly because of their burden, repentance, or it was tears of joy, gratitude to God.I myself had these emotions, surrendering to GOD my iniquities and my gratitude for giving me the chance to repent while I'm still on earth, Below is the  testimony of the Columbian youth:

After this, we were taken to a place that had lots of containers.  Inside those containers were crystallized tears.  Those were the tears that the sons of God shed on the Earth.  They were not tears of complaints, but tears that people shed when they are in the presence of God; tears of repentance, tears of gratitude.  God keeps these tears as a precious treasure in Heaven, just like it is mentioned in Psalms 56:8, "Thou takest note of my roaming; and put my tears into Thy bottle; are they not in Thy book?"