Sunday, July 3, 2011

God's Pleading before JUDGMENT DAY



GOD pleads to save many lost souls before the judgment day, before it's too late because He loves HIS creations, HE does not want us to go to the pit /(hell) where there is endless sufferings., so this final plead. No amount of pleading once you are at the pit will save you.

"in these last days I am outpouring My Spirit of Grace on all mankind, have you not noticed that I give even to the least? My Spirit of Grace is being poured on your generation to teach you to love Me; I come as the Reminder of My Word; I come to brighten this darkness with My Light; I come to warn you and wake you up from your deep sleep; I do not come with wrath, I come with Love, Peace and Mercy to unveil the shroud of death enwrapping your nations; I come to remind you that I am Holy and holy you should be living; I come to remind you and teach you how to pray; I have given you everything to raise your soul to Me and share My Kingdom;
I am coming to you as a Beggar, pleading you; I am coming to you as Wisdom, teaching you all over again the knowledge of Holiness; ever so ardently I offer you My Heart, ever so humbly I offer you Myself every single day as your daily Bread; I give you Food to eat to your heart's content, eating your fill; so come to Me, return to Me and praise Me your God;"
READ MORE at TLIG

image from Christian photo