Sunday, July 24, 2011

At DEATH's Door


At death's door, some people think that their dear departed ones, help them in transition from the world of the living to afterlife. When my grandmother was dying I heard her called her dead mother, as if welcoming her.
I didn't know the truth at the time.

Once the dead is judged, they either stay in hell or heaven..Demons deceive us, disguising as our departed loved ones.If a dead "relative" appears, remember it is the trick of the demon. "Say: in the name of Jesus, get out." The demon will revert to its true image.

Howard Storm was an art a literary professor who was in Paris with his class, when he suddenly had a stomach rupture, ulcer rupture, peritonitis, shock, sudden death, clinical death, resuscitation, and hell experience. 
 
"I hear people calling for me outside the room, speaking in soft gentle voices.  “Howard, you need to come with us now.  Come quickly, come out here.”  So I went to the doorway of the room.  There are people outside in the hallway.  The hallway is dank, it’s grey, not light or dark, it’s just grey.  All these men and women dressed in grey, in what might be considered hospital uniforms.  I asked them if they were from the doctors to take me to the operation room.  I told them all about my situation and how I have been waiting.  They keep saying, “We know, we know, we understand.  Howard come quickly, come with us, we’ve been waiting for you.”

 I left the room which was really clear and bright, and I went into the hallway which was dank and hazy.  I followed these people; we had a very long journey.  There is no time, and when I make a reference to time, it’s just an illusion because there was no time in this place.  But this place, if I was to recreate it, I would have to walk from Nashville to Louisville (175 miles, 281 km) to recreate the walk with these people

As we walked they stayed around me, kept moving me on, and it kept getting darker and darker.  They were becoming more and more openly hostile to me.  At first they were syrupy sweet to get me to go with them.  Then when I was going with them they said things like, “hurry up, keep moving, shut-up, stop asking questions” It got more ugly.

So we get into complete darkness and I’m absolutely terrified.  These people are very hostile and I don’t know where I am.  I said, “I’m not going with you any further.” They said, “You’re almost there.” We started to fight and I was trying to get away from them.  They were pushing and pulling at me.  There were now a lot of them.  Originally it had been a handful, now with the darkness it could have been 100s or 1000s, I didn’t know."...
GO to Howard Storm for more