Friday, July 29, 2011

The Way to Heaven is through JESUS


 The Virgin Mary  is the mother of  Jesus on earth. We honor, but do not worship her. Worship is only for GOD,  our CREATOR!

"When the Lord arrived, we could see the immense joy of our King.  Even though we could not see His face, we could see His smile, it filled the entire place.  When He arrived, all the children ran to Him!  In the middle of all those children, we could see Mary, the mother of the Lord Jesus Christ on Earth.  She was a beautiful woman.  We did not see her on a throne and neither was anyone worshiping her.  She was there as one of the other women in heaven, like all other people on Earth she had to win her salvation.  She had a white robe and a golden belt around her waist, and her hair reached down to her waist.
On Earth, we have listened to many people as they worship Mary as the mother of Jesus, but I want to tell you that the Word of God says, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no one comes to the Father but by Me." (John 14:6) The only entrance to the Kingdom of Heaven is Jesus of Nazareth"

Go to 3rd testimony for more.

image from faithclipart

Testimony of Janet Balderas Canela,an 8-year old  Puerto Rican:

We began to ride again and arrive at a door that was half-opened, and the Lord said, "Servant come here, come here because behind this door is Mary.  Get close and hear what she is saying, so you can go and tell My people, so you can tell the people how Mary is suffering."  I got closer and saw a young lady, such a beautiful young lady, so beautiful, her face was so pretty.  She was looking through a very tiny window.  She was kneeling down and looking to the face of the Earth, crying with tremendous pain. 
She said, "Why are you worshiping me? Why, if I do not have any power!  Why are you worshiping me?  I do not do anything!  Do not worship me!  Do not bow before me!  For I cannot save you!  The only one that can save, the only one that can redeem you is Jesus, who died for all mankind!  Many people say that I have power, that I can perform miracles, but that is a lie!  I do not do anything!  Almighty God was satisfied with me and He used my womb so that Jesus could be born and save everyone, but I don't have any power.  I cannot do anything!  Do not bow before me!  Do not worship me!  For I am not worthy of worship.  The only one that is worthy, the only one that you bow before and adore is Jesus!  He is the only one that heals and saves!"

Mama Mary being vowed down


GO to MARY