Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What we did on Earth Determines Where we Spend ETERNITY

We saw two men inside one prison cell, each had daggers in their hands and were stabbing each other. They would say to each other, "You cursed wretch! It's because of you that I'm here! You made me come here because you blinded me to the truth and didn't let me recognize the Lord! You didn't let me receive Him! Many times I had the chance and you didn't let me accept Him! That is why I'm here, tormented day and night!"

Through a vision, the Lord showed us their lives on Earth. We saw them in a bar together. An argument started which lead to a fight. They were already drunk. One of them took a broken bottle and the other pulled out a knife. They fought until each one was mortally wounded and died. The two men were doomed to repeat that scenario forever. They were also tormented by the memory that they had been best friends on the Earth, like brothers in their love for each other.

I want to tell you today, there is just one real friend, and His name is Jesus of Nazareth. He is the real friend. He is the faithful friend, who is with you at every moment.


Don't procrastinate till the 11th hour. It may be too late!

Go tothe 5th testimony