Saturday, June 18, 2011

The SIN of Rebellion

...in the beginning these sacerdotals, having absorbed the Rebellion Seed from Satan, brooded over this seed, brewing evil designs, scheming; they brewed Opposition, contradicting the successor of Peter, this Peter-of-My-lambs selected by Me; this Rebellion Seed now fully grown gave them the force to openly declare their rebellion, to split again, throwing venomous arrows on My Church .... they betrayed6 Me ... TLIG

Jesus and Mary K. Baxter on Rebellion
WIKIpedia



"This man is here," said the Lord, "because of his rebellion. The sin of rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft. In fact, all those who know My Word and My ways and have heard the gospel but still will not repent are in rebellion against Me. Many are in hell today because of this sin."

The man spoke to Jesus and said, "I once thought about making You Lord of my life, but I did not want to walk Your straight and narrow way. I wanted the broad way. It was so much easier to serve sin. I did not want to have to be righteous. I loved my sinful way. I desired to drink strong drink and do the things of this world more than obey Your commands. But I wish now I had listened to those You sent to me. Instead, I did evil and would not repent. "

Great sobs shook his body as he cried out in regret. "For years I have been tormented in this place. I know what I am, and I know I will never get out. I am tormented day and night in these flames and these worms. I cry, but no one comes to help. No one cares for my soul here-no one cares for my soul." He fell into a small heap on the floor and continued to cry.

Read The Center of Hell
image from Wikipedia