Sunday, June 26, 2011

To NON-BELIEVERS: a Must Read Book

MUST BE ACCEPTED, FOLLOWED
"Peter was My first Pope and your first Pope, and as all others who followed him, they must be accepted. Be they weak or noble, be they with sanctity or unholiness, they must be accepted and followed....
"I ask you not to judge another. You may counsel, you may give your viewpoints, but no violence must be used. And I do not want schism. I do not want any interference from separated brethren in My Church. They must be brought back. Convert the unbeliever! You must remain united with Rome.
"The gates of hell shall not prevail against My Church, for a cleansing will come about and all that is rotten will fall! And My Church shall be restored to its former glory!" -
Jesus, June 9, 1979

The book of Pope BENEDICT XVI, Jesus of NAZARETH has climbed to no. 5 of the best seller list in the U.S. Don't miss it!

Read,Pope Benedict's Book "Jesus of Nazareth"
Image from tldm