Friday, June 24, 2011

Jesus is the Same Yesterday, Today, and Forever

Many people say: go with the times, do not be left behind, follow the trend to the point that we forget our creator. We relegate our emotion to have a loving relationship with others, chasing after our dreams-material things, power.

The message of the Lord to a lost world is this: "I do not desire that you go to hell. I made you for My own joy and for everlasting fellowship. You are My creation, and I love you. Call upon Me while I am near, and I will hear and answer you. I want to forgive you and bless you."

The Lord says to the churches and the nations: "My angels fight always for the heirs of salvation and for those who will become heirs. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and forever. Seek Me, and I will pour out My Spirit upon you.

If you are unsaved, please take the time right now to kneel before the Lord and ask Him to forgive you of your sins and make you His child. Whatever the cost, you should determine now to make heaven your eternal home. Hell is awful, and hell is real.


Go to

this link for more