Sunday, June 19, 2011

LESBIANS, HOMOSEXUALS

These were the conversations of our Lord Jesus and Mary K. Baxter about homosexuals when hell was shown to her:

"These are the souls of the unbelievers and the ungodly. These were lovers of their own flesh more than lovers of God. They were men loving men, and women loving women, who would not repent and be saved from their sin. They enjoyed their life of sin and spumed My salvation."
I stood beside Jesus and looked into the lake of fire. The fire began to roar like a great furnace, moving and devouring everything in its path. Soon it filled nearly the entire right arm of hell.

The fire approached to within feet of us, but I did not touch us. The river was burning everything in its path. I watched Jesus' face, and it was sad and tender. He still had love and compassion for these lost souls written on His countenance. I began to cry and wished I could leave this place of torment, to go on was almost unbearable.

I looked again at the souls in the fire. They were a fiery red, and their bones were blackened and burned. I heard their souls cry out in regret and sorrow.

The Lord said, "This is their torment. Chain after chain, they are linked together. These desired the flesh of their own kind, men with men, and women with women, doing that which is unnatural. They led many young girls and young boys into acts of sin. They called it love, but in the end it was sin and death.

"I know that many boys and girls, men and women were forced against their wills to commit such atrocious acts-I know and will not hold this sin to their charge. Remember this though," said Jesus, "I know all things, and the persons who made these youths to sin have the greater punishment. I will judge righteously. 'to the sinner, I say, 'Repent, and I will have mercy. Call on Me and I will hear.'

"Time after time I called to these souls to repent and to come unto Me. I would have forgiven them and cleansed them; and in My name they could have been set free. But they would not listen to Me. They wanted the lust of the flesh more than the love of the living God. Because I am holy, you must be holy. 'touch not the unclean thing, and I will receive you," said the Lord.

I felt very sick as I looked at the souls in the lake of fire.

"If only they had turned to Me before it was too late," Jesus continued. "My blood was shed so that everyone could come to Me. I gave My life that even the vilest of sinners might live."


READ MORE The Right Arm of Hell

Message from Mama Mary on Homosexuals

"Any country that allows homosexuals to roam and to seduce the young shall be destroyed." - Our Lady of the Roses, June 30, 1984 Go to this link

"Your word of homosexuality can be explained by the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Read in your Bibles or consult your clergy. Find yourselves, My children, a humble, pious clergy. Many have fallen away from the Faith." Our Lady, October 6, 1992


"Man shall not condone evil or rationalize sin. Homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God and man! The Creator condemns those who do not repent of this sin." Our Lady, August 5, 1977

SODOM: "WE DESTROYED IT"
"And the great issue now of homosexuality in your country, that shall be on the balance that Michael holds. Unless this balance is evened by removing this evil from your country and bringing in just laws to prevent the spread of homosexuality, you cannot be saved; your country cannot be saved. Because I repeat again, as I have repeated in the past: When a country has given itself over to immorality and all pleasures of the flesh, and abominations of the flesh, then that country will fall! If you do not believe Me, My children, I say: You will read your history books, and you will find out that there was a Sodom and Gomorrah. And what did We do to that abominable city, Sodom? We destroyed it! And what did We do to Gomorrah? We destroyed it! And We destroyed all who did not follow the plan for their redemption." Jesus, November 1, 1985 tldm
image of lesbian couple from Wikipedia