Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Torments in Hell

Mary K. Baxter saw the horrors of hell. Better believe it, before it is too late!
Acknowledge Jesus, repent for all your sins, forgive the people who have wronged you. Otherwise, the heavenly Father will neither forgive you.

Below is an excerpt of Mary's testimony:

"In the next pit was a very small-framed woman who looked to be about eighty years old. I can't say how I knew her age, but I did. The skin was removed from her bones by the continual flame, and only the bones remained with a dirty-mist soul inside. I watched as the fire burned her. Soon there were only the bones and the worms crawling inside, which the fire could not burn.

"Lord, how terrible!" I cried. "I don't know if I can go on, for this is awful beyond belief." As far as my eyes could see, souls were burning in pits of fire.

"My child, this is why you are here," Jesus answered. "You must know and tell the truth about hell. Heaven is real! Hell is real! Come, we must go on."

I looked back at the woman. Her cries were so sad. As I watched her, she put her bony hands together, as if in prayer. I couldn't help crying. I was in a spirit form, and I was crying. I knew that people in hell felt all these things, too.

Jesus knew my thoughts. "Yes, child," He said, "they do. When people come here, they have the same feelings and thoughts as when they were on earth. They remember their families and friends and all the times they had a chance to repent but refused to do so. Memory is always with them. If only they had believed the gospel and repented before it was too late.

He said, "Child, while she was on earth, she had cancer and was in much pain. Surgery was done to save her life. She lay a bitter old woman for many years. Many of My people came to pray for her and to tell her I could heal her. She said, 'God did this to me,' and she would not repent and believe the gospel. She even knew Me once, but in time she came to hate Me. She said she did not need God and did not want Me to heal her. Yet I pleaded with her, still wanting to help her, wanting to heal and to bless her. She turned her back on Me and cursed Me. She said she did not want Me. My spirit pleaded with her. Even after she had turned her back on Me, I still tried to draw her by My spirit, but she would not listen. At last she died and came here."

The old woman cried out to Jesus, "Lord Jesus, please forgive me now. I'm sorry that I didn't repent while I was on earth." With great sobs she cried out to Jesus, "If only I had repented before it was too late! Lord, help me out of here. I will serve You. I will be good. Haven't I suffered enough? Why did I wait until too late? Oh, why did I wait until Your Spirit quit striving with me?"

Jesus said to her, "You had chance after chance to repent and serve Me." Sadness was written all over Jesus' face as we walked away.

Read more