Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Praise & Worship the LORD

THE MASS is the highest form of worship to GOD. Join HIM every Saturday p.m. (ANTICIPATED) mass if you can't make the Sunday mass.


Psalms 139:1-3, 13-14, 14-15

Response: I praise you for I am wonderfully made.

1 O LORD, you have probed me and you know me; 2 you know when I sit and when I stand; you understand my thoughts from afar. 3 My journeys and my rest you scrutinize, with all my ways you are familiar. (R) 13 Truly you have formed my inmost being; you knit me in my mother’s womb. 14 I give you thanks that I am fearfully, wonderfully made; wonderful are your works. (R) My soul also you knew full well; 15 nor was my frame unknown to you when I was made in secret, when I was fashioned in the depths of the earth. (R)
image from The Feast, Bo Sanchez