Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Holy Trinity

The belief on the Holy Trinity is difficult to understand, but we Catholics, by faith, we believe that GOD has three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

I used to be taunted by a friend who belonged to another sect. he said that nowhere can you find the the words "Holy Trinity". And this is true.

In Genesis 1:26

Then GOD said: Let us make man in our own image, in our likeness,
image from Holy Trinity Parish

and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over the creatures that move along the ground"

The Holy Trinity was confirmed by God through Vassula Ryden:

be blessed, My child; I, your Holy Father, love you; I Am the Holy Trinity, you have discerned well! write it;

I am the Holy Trinity, all in One; I love you; come, child, I will initiate you into deep mysteries, all for My Glory; hold My Hand, I am He who created you;

Continue reading