Friday, June 10, 2011

Good People, Aborted Babies-Where do they END up?;




I used to think that as long as I don't hurt people, don't bother them, and they don't bother
me either, I can live alone. Right? Wrong! Our life's journey on earth is temporary, finite.
We have to know GOD and His precepts: LOVE your neighbor as you love GOD. No matter how good our intentions are, but if you don't know and love Him, it is for naught!

Aborted babies are innocent little ones. At the time of conception, they are given the breath of life by the Holy Spirit. If we terminate their life, we are going against the will of God.

Where do they end up? Find out from someone who visited the place:

That was my mother. When I realized it was my mother, my heart dropped and I began to cry. I have never felt such a pain, just pain. So painful, I didn’t know what to do. And she kept saying hot, hot and she was waving at me. And the way I've seen it, she wanted me to come down and help her. Then I looked to other people, there was my dad, my stepmother, my young nephew, he died very young and two friends that I knew. Oh, that was such a painful memory and I keep crying crying crying, then the Lord Jesus told me “daughter, I have a good reason to show you this, but I am hurting more than you are”. Uumm. And I told Him, Lord, my mother, she died young, she has been sick for a very long time. I don’t think she was a bad person. He said, "It does not matter how good people are, whoever doesn't know me, this is the only place they go." But in my heart saying, why are you showing me this to hurt me this way. I thought about that, but I could never angry at Him. I couldn’t see His face, but I could tell He was crying with me. I just feel that. He looked so sad, then He touch my head, took my hand, we walked out there and I was crying the whole time we were walking. In the book, I explained the very details, so, then, next visiting he showed me another sad thing. It was aborted babies. He took me to this one place it was a huge building. They looked like warehouse. When we walked in it, all I see was babies, tiny, tiny naked babies. And they were lying side by side. Humm, and I began to cry. Lord, why is so many babies. He said, "they are the aborted babies". I said what are you going to do with them. He said that if their mothers are saved and they come to heaven, they will have their baby back. That was it. Choo Thomas

Go to this link