Saturday, June 11, 2011

Salvation Prayer



We need to ask for forgiveness for all our sins and ask God to transform us.
This prayer by Choo Thomas will help us.

"Lord Jesus, I believe You are Son of God and You died for me. Please come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. I ask you forgive me all of my sins and cleanse me with your precious blood, taking control every area of my life from this moment on. Jesus, fill me with your Holy Spirit and empower me to be used for Your glory. I want to serve you, love you, obey you all the days of my life and make a difference in the lives of others. Father, thank you for making me your child. In Jesus’ Holy Name, amen. Halleluiah."

Anyone who pray this prayer with me, please, go to church, listen to word of God from pastors and read the Bible every day, study it. Pray many times a day and have a relationship with Jesus. Thank you, amen, Halleluiah Choo Thomas


Read more in this link.