Monday, June 13, 2011

Ask for God's Mercy, Be Ready to Face His JUDGMENT


God does not want to lose any of HIS flock. Ask for His mercy, and be ready to face His judgment!

Keep to heart His Commandments, summarized into: Love your neighbor as you love GOD.

Message from God


I am the Great Shepherd of My flock; I had trained shepherds to look after My flock, but many of My companions have taken the gear of incompetence, not bothering for the lost, not bringing back to the fold the strayed; tlig

your era provokes Me incessantly and yet I, out of great pity, I let My Spirit of Grace remind you of My precepts; My Mercy today reaches from one end of the earth to the other, listen to My voice of today, accept My Mercy of today; I solemnly ask you to pray with your heart; fast, repent, love one another; renew yourselves into a completely new batch so that I may show My Glory through your transfiguration;


Go this link