Saturday, June 25, 2011

Heaven, the Kingdom of God

If you acknowledge GOD, love HIM above all else, follow His precepts, has a forgiving heart, repent for all you sins, then your destination is heaven!

A GLIMPSE of Heaven with Mary K. Baxter

Jesus said, "I want to show you the love and goodness of God and parts of heaven. I want you to see the wondrous works of the Lord, which are so beautiful to behold."

Ahead of us I saw two giant planets, beautiful and glorious in all their splendor. God himself was the light there.!

There were no tears and no sorrow. Everything was supremely beautiful, and joy and happiness were everywhere

In the distance I saw two mountains made of pure gold, while closer to me were two golden gates embedded with diamonds and other precious stones. I knew that this was the new earth and that the city which lay in splendor before me was the New Jerusalem-the city of God come down to earth.

"Soon I will return and take back with Me to heaven, first the righteous dead, then after them those that are alive and remain will be caught up to be with Me in the air. Following that, the Antichrist will reign upon the earth for an appointed time, and there will be tribulations such as have never been before, nor will ever be again.


Read more in this link

I saw the angels busily cutting extremely large diamonds and placing them in the foundations of beautiful mansions. The diamonds were a foot thick and two feet long and very beautiful. Each time a soul is won for God, a diamond is added to the soul winner's mansion. No labor is in vain when it is done for God.

The angel with me said these books were a record of the lives of every person who has ever been born on earth. I was told there were more rooms elsewhere with even more records. From time to time the archangels brought the records before God for His approval or disapproval. The books contained prayer requests, prophecies, attitudes, growth in the Lord, souls led to Christ, the fruit of the Spirit and much more. Everything we do on earth is recorded in one of the books by the angels.

continue reading in this link