Sunday, June 5, 2011

Reminder from GOD

This generation is so pre-occupied with amassing of wealth, pleasure of the body, socialization, gaining power, and other distractions that they forget their mission in life- to see the face of God in their next life.

Difficulties may be encountered in this life, but the neither world where the damned are, the excruciating pain is 10,0000 more that you have to deal with...forever!

GOD's message

"remember, to proclaim My Message far and wide for the smell of death has reached heaven and the punishment that awaits this generation will be drawn upon the earth because of its incredulity and its apostasy; the envoys I am sending you are not heard and My Spirit is blasphemed; many are recklessly injuring My Church, stoning My prophets; many are decaying and now visible signs are given in proportion and weight of their apostasy and their sins;..."

continue reading, go this link