Saturday, June 4, 2016

Your Prayers Are Working



Jesus: Your prayers are working. Almost every soul who watch your video is now praying with the exception of those who do not want to know Me. Keep praying, we are not out of the woods yet. There has been some progress made, but it is still majorly serious. You remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?

What happened in Tel Aviv is worse yet and cries out to God for punishment. This voice is louder than any other in the ears of My Father. In this moment serious destruction is slated for this city. Be aware My Father will not be mocked and mockers have entered the city gates in droves lifting up their horns with arrogance and abandon. This is the generation of whom it is written that judgment of the nation is long overdue and yet because of the holiness of those who cry out to the Father, judgment as in the past has been delayed But to continue to ignore this would make My Father unjust instead of merciful. 

Do you see My daughter? Some of this must come to pass. Some things are of absolute necessity to come to pass and can be mitigated through prayer and even delayed but not called off. 

Lord, what about our nation?

The cries of the faithful have mounted on high and moved upon My Father's heart, and yet there is sadness and travail in store for your country. Pray, Clare, pray very hard that the Father's wrath will be averted. Pray that those who know better will rise up and pray that a succession of failures will derail the evil planned for the good people of this nation.  They are the one nation under God and not a part of the debauchery of the governing body. This country was taken by force and intrigue, not popular vote based on facts. But that is the way it is written for the anti Christ, a man of intrigue and deceitful means coming to power not by virtue but by trickery

Clare, I want you all to keep praying. There has been much that has not been called off. Your prayers have an effect, but there is so much more involved. 

And what about the world, Lord? 

You can see the shadow of Islam darkening the nations. The religion of satan while he walks invisibly, the shadow cast by the density of his malice is darkening every area of the world. Soon it will no longer be a shadowy influence in America but an up front reality as town after town falls into Sharia law. You will not be here for that. I will surely remove you from the grips of this evil. 

So much has to take place, Clare. But understand that your prayers for mercy have and will soften the harshness of the judgment. So do not stop praying. There is still much to be averted. Hope in His mercy, but know for certain that certain things must come to pass.

Certain things, Lord, like what?


Like war,  earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes, and the aftermath of these woes. It will not be long now, basically things are going to happen,  but much mercy will fall into play. Yet there will be confusion and pandemonium and I expect you all to cleave to me in the  amidst of this. Whether you can see one another or not, stay close to Me. I will not be distant from you at any moment. Your days, your lives are in My hands, and I cherish them tenderly. Do not waste time My love. Make the best of what you have before you. I know your physical limitations. I know you can only do so much. But I can do so much more I you will rely on Me and not your own devices. For instance in this moment you came to Me in poverty in spirit and now you are seeing and hearing Me clearly. Always to Me this way even  you haven't indulged yourself. Always come to Me blind and naked and I will reach over that barrier and touch you. Do you understand?

Your poverty and littleness cry out to Me and I cannot resist you. It is the proud and self-satisfied I resist, but the little and the weak I shed My mercy upon.

As the days continue to unfold, do not grow lax in your prayers. That may be the very force that holds back My Father's hands. There is great reward for those who have forsaken their personal preferences in favor of mercy for those who are not ready. There is a proving ground for this, to see which of those called by the name of My bride are truly in unison with My heart. Yes, these days are again proving grounds to reveal yet another layer of depth in devotion to Me and who actually does truly care for Me and for their brother. It is as the Church in Philadelphia. Cleave to that description and you will pass in flying colors...pun intended. (He smiled. I think He was referring to the rapture)

I Am with you My brides, Prove your faithfulness to Me by your self-sacrificing  prayers for those who are slated for destruction. A crown of virtue awaits you.

Source: heartdwellers