Wednesday, June 29, 2016

THERE IS POWER WHEN A MOTHER PROPHESY


 
 
photo  credit - Steadfast Lutherans


OBEDIENCE TO HIS WORD IS THE KEY TO MIRACLES

Conversation with Jesus:

Jesus, how old are you?
Jesus: I'm older than My mother but the same age as My Father.


Jesus, where were you born?
Jesus: On My mother's side, I was born in Bethlehem, but on My Father side I always was.


Jesus, where do you live?
Jesus: On My mother's side I'm visiting earth, but on My Father's side I live with Him eternally in the heavenlies of heaven, the third heaven.


Jesus. can you tell me about your brothers and sister.
Jesus: They're here on My mother's side, but on My Father's side they are in heaven. Many of them that exist there.


Jesus, can you tell me where you're educated?
Jesus: Ob My mother's side, I was educated in Nazareth, and on My Father's side, I am that I am, have always been, I know everything.


Jesus, can you tell me what do you own?
Jesus: On My mother side, I have to borrow everything, but on My Father's side I own cattles on a thousand hills, the sand, the gold beneath the hill. I own the birds that sing. I own it all.


Jesus, can you tell me when you are going to die?/
Jesus: On My mother side, I'm going to die in Jerusalem, on My Father's side I'm going to live forever.


Watch Perry Stone in the video here