Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Missing Link to Healing

   

The missing link to physical, spiritual,  and emotional healing as told by the Holy Spirit:

Holiness - obey My Word, confess your sin and repent, spend time in My presence. pray in the spirit, believe in My Word.

There's a connection between sin and sickness and a lot of people don't want to hear that. They don't want to take responsibility for the sickness in their body, but in Scripture we see that there's a definite connection between sin and sickness.

In the Gospel of John there was a man who was laying by the pool who had the spirit of infirmity for 38 years. And when Jesus came upon him. the waters had been stirred but other people had been getting in there first. He wasn't receiving his healing. Jesus said to him, do you want to be made well? And he said, yes, but I have no one to place me in the waters once the angels stir them. Then Jesus said to him, pick up your bag and walk. And immediately the man was healed. He picked up his bag and he walked.

In a lot of times we end with that part of the Scripture and we go, hallelujah, the man received healing from Jesus but yet in Scripture it says it goes on further, word says Jesus met up with this man in the temple a little later on. And this is what Jesus said to the man. "See you have been made well. Sin no more lest a worst thing come upon you."

This man's sin was what kept that man's infirmity. It was the open door for that spirit of infirmity to remain in him. And Jesus was telling him:  I'm going to give you a recipe to keep your healing and that is, stop sinning and you're closing the door for the enemy.

The second Scripture that I want talk about is the Scripture in the Gospel of Luke where there was this friend who had been paralyzed and Jesus had been teaching in this house and the crowds were out the door. They were so crowded and these friends could not get their paralyzed friend close to Jesus, so they went up the roof, they removed some of the roof tiles, and they lowered the man down before Jesus so that he can be healed. Immediately after they lowered their friend down from the roof, Jesus said this. When He saw their faith, to the man lying on the mat, He said: man your sins are forgiven.Immediately the Pharisees and the Sadducees began to grumble among themselves. Who is this man that he can forgive sins. This is blasphemy because only God can forgive sins. Right after they said that, this is what Jesus said, in Luke "but that you may know that the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins,"He said to the man who was paralyzed, I say to you, arise take up your bag and go to your house.

So we see the sequence here. First, that Jesus forgave his sins, in forgiving his sins, he closed the door for the enemy , for the enemy that is causing the paralysis in his body. And then He said to the man, now you're healed.Take up your mat, go and walk.

We see that forgiveness of sin is very crucial to receiving our healing from Jesus Christ. Even David in Psalm 103:2-3 understood the sequence of being forgiven and also heal when he said?: "Bless the Lord, O my soul and forget not all his benefits who forgives all my iniquities and heals all of my diseases."

Even David understood that our iniquities had to be forgiven in order for us to be healed because when our iniquities are forgiven, our sins are forgiven, it shuts the door for the enemy to stay within our bodies, a sickness or a disease. We see that there is a certain connection between sin and sickness.

Also, Jesus says in Mark 11:24-25, "Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them and you will have them. So, another key factor in receiving your healing from Jesus Christ is believing what the Word of God says. The Word of God says that if we ask anything in faith, anything while we're praying, His Father in heaven will give us those things we request.

But also in that scripture Jesus also says this: whenever you begin to stand in your praying, if you have anything against anyone, He says forgive him so that your Father in heaven may also forgive your trespasses. BUT IF YOU DO NOT FORGIVE, NEITHER YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL FORGIVE YOUR TRESPASSES. So we see that unforgiveness is an open door for the enemy to come in and put disease and sickness upon us. So, if you have any unforgiveness in your heart for anyone, then you will not receive your healing because unforgiveness is an absolute open door for the enemy to attack you with any disease and any sickness. 

But you may be saying, "you don't understand what that person  did to me. I can't forgive them." Well, let me give you this scripture. While Jesus was hanging on the cross, after His body was ripped brutally apart by the lashes and after He had been crowned with thorns and after He had been nailed to the cross and He is hanging there agonizing, He didn't say, Father I just can't forgive them. I can't forgive them because see what they have done to Me? No, that's not what He said. He said, "Forgive them for they know not what they are doing."

So if you don't have the forgiveness in your heart to forgive your offenders, all we need to do is ask and say, Holy Spirit please place the forgiveness in my heart for this particular person for what they've done to me, what they've said to me. And immediately He will place that forgiveness in your heart.

When you choose to forgive your offenders, no matter who they are, no matter what they've done, you close the door for the enemy to keep that disease and sickness  on your body. You must choose to forgive. If there's any sin, you need to repent of, just ask Holy Spirit and say, Holy Spirit, reveal to me any sin in my life that's an open door for the enemy to keep the sickness on my body. And He'll reveal it to you. All you need to do is to confess it and say, Jesus, I'm so sorry for this sin and I repent. That means, I turn from this sin and I don't want to do it anymore. And the moment you ask for forgiveness, then you're ready to receive your healing. Then you're ready for the next step where it said this in scripture. In Matthew 18:19-20, "if two of you agree on anything on earth concerning anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For were two or three are gathered in My name, I will be with you, I am there in the midst of you. 

Here's what I would tell you to do. I would say go before Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit that you need to repent from. Ask Holy Spirit to forgive you then find someone that's going to be in agreement,that will pray with you so that you can be healed of your sickness and disease. And also, I want you to cling to scriptures and believe that they are what they say and they are truth and that you have healing in the Word of God. All you need is to believe without wavering, without doubt.

Right now, what I want to do is stretch my hand towards you using the scripture in Matthew 18:19-20 "if two of us agree on anything, anything on this earth that you are going to have it

Father, I come before You right now as I stretch my hand Lord for the healing of the individual that's watching this video and after they have repented of their sin and confessed their sin to You, and there's no open door for the sinner's sicknesses to stay within their body, Lord, I am believing in faith, and I am in agreement that whatever sickness or disease in their body is gone right now in the name of Yeshua and any spirit that attaches to that sickness or disease, I command you right now to leave in the name of Yeshua and I speak life and health into this person. Hallelujah, thank you, Lord.
-Dr. Patricia Show