Monday, June 13, 2016

Permission To Burn

  

JESUS : You are on the threshold right now, any minute. I don't want anxiety to overtake you thinking you will not be raptured. You know who you are, you've been told. I've confirmed through My servants. I've given you teachings on it. All that is left for you is to have faith in My mercy. What is coming is horrendous in scope and there will be unavoidable isolations. That is when you are to cleave to Me with all your heart and soul. Until then pray with one another. But when it happens, pray for each other  and stay tightly holding Me as I hold you.

The wind will be ferocious but in My arms, it will be a gentle breeze. That is you mustn't for a moment lose your focus and look outside of Me. I will keep you in My peace if only you will rely on Me alone.

Many of you are accustomed to running to each other. This where I am asking you to run to Me because you may be in such a location where you cannot communicate with one another. Do not panic, I am there. I am always there without fail. Cleave to Me. Grab a pillow if you must just to know I am holding you. I am OMNIPOTENT, OMNIPRESENT, and nothing can take you away from Me during these times. Remember, this will soon be over for you. Very soon.

Right now My greatest torment is over the unsaved who have not hearkened to My continuous calls through their friends, through the media and the still small voice in their hearts. They have not hearkened and I can do little for them in that hour except perhaps give them a few extra seconds. 

For others there will be no time. Their fate is sealed even in this hour because they have rejected Me so many times their hearts are past hardened. Nevertheless, continue to pray. I want to make something clear here. Some of you have unable to pass on into travail for what is about to happen. But I assure you that uneasy deathly sad feeling you have is a manifestation of travail in the spirit. You, a soul and mind are only aware of what they perceive from their spirits. If there is no communication from the spirit, the deep feelings in the soul and mind still reflect of what is going on and very often will cause you to go to sleep because you cannot concentrate and the very core of your being is otherwise engaged, not truly in the present moment. So you are not to condemn yourselves if you do not pray as others do. You have your portion. Some day, I will show it to you. 

Some of you have some gifts and dispositions of pride that it is better for you not to know the intensity of your prayers.

Much is being planned in the spirit right now. To see it in the physical would easily overwhelm you to the point of unconsciousness, To see it in the spirit is hard enough, even the mention of Orlando and its implications. It's only the beginning...even that is taking a toll right now and I must say bringing forth fruit as well, though you are totally unaware of it by My design.

All of you have been told about these things for months. Now that you see them happening, you can at least have confidence that I am in control and not even a sparrow drops to the ground with My awareness. Nothing on this earth is easily understood. You only see the tip of the iceberg. But someday in heaven you will know completely and no longer have any questions as to why this happened here, why that happened there.

Those of you who are rallied around My heart, continue to pray for the lost and witness where you can. The problem is until events unfold, hearts will be on the world and not their eternity. That is one reason revival has not come to this country as it will afterwards when it is completely broken. There are still pockets here and there that have responded, places where graces were received. I rejoice in this and many of your prayer have been applied there and received into good soil. 

STAY ALERT, AND STAY PREPARED. STAY IN MY PRESENCE AND DO NOT GET DRAWN OFF OR DISTRACTED SO THAT YOU ARE NOT CONSTANTLY AWARE THAT AT ANY MINUTE IT COULD ALL BEGIN. I KNOW IT IS TIRING TO KEEP THIS IN THE FOREFRONT YOUR MIND, BUT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LET IT SLIDE OR TO FORGET IT. THE WARNING DREAMS, THE VISIONS, THE WORDS ARE BEING SENT OUT MORE INTENSELY AND CLOSELY TOGETHER THAN EVER BEFORE. WE ARE ON THE LAST LEG OF THE JOURNEY.

I AM WITH YOU. I WILL NEVER LEAVE OR FORSAKE YOU.  NO ONE CAN SNATCH YOU OUT OF MY HAND. AND NO ONE CAN OVERCOME YOUR SOUL WHICH BELONGS TO ME. 

PLEASE TAKE HEART, BE STRONG, HAVE COURAGE. YOUR REWARD IS NOT FAR OFF. KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR ETERNITY WITH ME. 

I LOVE YOU TENDERLY AND I AM ALWAYS TAKEN BY YOUR BEAUTY, MY BRIDES".

Source: heartdwellers