Saturday, June 11, 2016

Important update....

 

June 10, 2016

God is not like us. He's not controlled by time. In God there is no time, He's absolutely outside of time. He is from the beginning to the end, all the way through the middle.

To count the prophetic time ahead, 30 minutes in prophetic time is 7 to 8 days It blew my mind because when I counted 8 days ahead from the day of my dream is my dad's birthday.

Brian (Rhonda's husband)said that God spoke to me and he said to stay put, don't go anywhere. And then that when I saw both of us were lifting  us up and I was screaming saying I can't believe this is finally happening (dream).

I knew a couple of weeks ago that my husband's company was sold and they are asking if everyone would be willing to move to North Carolina now. But nobody wants to move. In the dream, the Lord told Brian to stay put. This is talking about how soon things are. My husband said are you ready to live, really broke if we don't go. It's horrible and I hate it. And I said I know that the Lord will take care of us,  so I'm not worried about any of that.

This is really showing me on how close things are getting.
WE'RE GOING HOME SOON!
- Ronda Empson