Wednesday, June 22, 2016

YAHSHUA Gives All

 

Yeshua:  Child, there is much I say to you:
  1. Do not fear. All I have been given, I give to you, let that truth sink in.
        So I began to pray and say, Holy Spirit, I really want that truth to sink in,    that all that Yeshua has been given, has been given to me. I spent about three days just really contemplating what Yeshua had spoken to me and then Holy Spirit led me to the Gospel of John, chapters 14 through 17.

So I want to share with you 14 things that Yahweh gave to Yeshua and He gave to me and He gave to you if you are a born-again Christian:
  1. Revelation.
 We see that in John 15:15 "No longer do I call you servants for a servant does not know what his master's doing but I have called you friends for all things that I've heard from My Father, I have made  known to you."

So Yeshua gives revelation in these ways. He gives us revelation through His Word revealing things to our spirit as we pray in tongues, through dreams and vision, through words of knowledge and prophecy. He places His thoughts in our minds. He gives us strong impressions or gut feelings or if He should choose, He could even send an angel with His message.

  2. Provision and blessing

We see that in John 16:15 "All things that the Father has are mine. Therefore, I said that He will take of mine and declare it to you.

John 16:23 "And in that day, you will ask Me nothing. Most assuredly I say unto you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you."

You see, we have rooms of blessings in heaven that Yeshua wants to release to us. And I have seen my room of blessings in heaven.

What are some of the reasons that we don't receive our blessings from heaven?

      a. all we don't ask our heavenly Father in the name of Yeshua. Scripture says we have not because we asked not.

     b. The enemy is stealing our blessings because we are not wearing the full armor of God,  the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the shield of faith, the belt of truth, our feet shown with the gospel of peace and the sword which is the Word of God.

    c. Another thing that stops our flow of blessings is known sin in our life.If we are continually sinning, it will stop the blessings of Yahweh.

   d. Sometimes our financial blessings can be stopped because we are not obeying the principle of tithing.

3. Glory

We see that in John 17:22 "And the glory which you gave Me, I have given them that they may be one as we are one."

You see we carry His Glory wherever we go.
Isaiah 62 "But the Lord will arise over you and His glory shall be seen upon you.

Sometimes when I am in the market place, I know that I am carrying His glory because I get different reactions from different people. People that are not born again and have a demonic spirit, they will glare at me sometimes. And sometimes when I'm in the marketplace, people will be drawn to me because they are born again and they can also see the glory of the Lord upon me.

So, how can we release His glory? We can do that in these ways: By reading the Word out loud,by worshipping Him,by praying and singing in tongues,

4. Yahweh gave Yeshua His Word

We see that in John 17:7-8 "now they have known that all things which you have given Me are from You for I have given to them the Words which You have given Me and they have received them and have known surely that I came forth from You and they have believed that You sent Me.

You see, Yeshua has given us His Word through Yahweh and it has been recorded in what we call the Bible. So, if you really want to spend some awesome time in the Word of God, go to the Gospels and read the red letters of Christ because as you contemplate on the Words of Christ, they are truly Yahweh's Words spoken through Him.

The scriptures I've been reading in the Gospel of John, they are all Christ's Words.

5. Eternal Life

We see that in John 17:2 6:21"You have given him authority over all flesh that he should give eternal life to as many as you have given Him.(Yeshua speaking to Yahweh at that time).

So, what is the best definition of eternal life?
Yeshua answered that in John 17"3 when He says this: "and this is eternal life that you may know the only true God and Jesus Christ whom You have sent."

So, you see, eternal life is knowing that Yahweh is the one true God. There is no other God but Him and knowing that Yeshua was sent from Yahweh. Knowing that and believing that in your heart, that is true eternal life. 

6. Yahweh has given Yeshua believers
We see that in John 17:6 "I have manifested Your name to the men whom You have given Me out of the world. They were yours and You gave them to Me and they have kept Your Word."

The hallmark of the true believer is keeping the Word of Yahweh. Yeshua was given true believers to follow while He was on this earth, and He was given the true believers as a gift from the Father. Also, what Yeshua has given to each other, to us, He has given us other believers. So often we think that we are a lone ranger or an island, but the Lord has given us other believers to come alongside of us to help us.

7. Yeshua was given the Holy Spirit also called the Spirit of Truth.
We see that in John 14:26, "but the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."
John 16:13 "However, when He the Spirit of Truth has come, He will guide you into all truth for He will speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak and He will of things to come. 

8. Love
John 14:21 "He has My commandments and keeps them. It is He who loves Me, will be loved by My Father and I will love Him and manifest Myself to Him."

The Father has given Yeshua His love and in turn Yeshua shown us His love by dying on the cross for our sins.

9. Greater works

John 14:10  "the Father who dwells in Me does the work"
John 14:12  "most assuredly I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I will do He will do also. And also greater works than these will he do because I go to My Father."

You see, Yahweh gave Yeshua great works to do while He was on this earth. But Yeshua says to us that we will do even greater works than what was He was given to do.

Yeshua spoke these words to me about the greater works, He said this: : It is recorded in scripture that I raised three people from the dead. You will raise more people from the dead. It is already happening through My disciples. Many blind eyes have been healed and continued to be healed. Limbs that have been  amputated are being restored, hearts that have stopped began beating again, infectious diseases are being stopped in their tracks, marriages are being restored, finances are being released, wars are being stopped even before they begin.

10. Mansions or rooms in heaven

In John 14:2-3 it says "in My Father's house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself that where I am there you may be also."

So when our work is complete on this earth and when we die, it says in scriptures that we will have mansions or rooms in heaven that are prepared for us.

11. Intimate knowledge of the Father

John 14:7 says "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. And from now on you know Him and have seen Him."

We have that intimate knowledge of the Father through our intimate knowledge of Yeshua because Yeshua says if you know Me, then you know My Father. If you've seen Me, then you have seen My Father

12. Peace

John 14:27 says "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you, not as the world gives I do not give to you. Let your heart not be troubled neither let it be afraid."

The peace that Yeshua gives us is a supernatural peace that transcends all understanding no matter what circumstances we go through and no matter whatever trial we are going through, we can have the supernatural peace of Yeshua.

13. Joy

John 15:11 says "These things I have spoken to you that My joy may remain in you and may it be full."

Have you ever known someone that was a joy robber, that every time that you're around them, they are complaining, they are always in a bad mood and they seem to strip you of your joy? No one wants to be around someone like that.

Yeshua has given us His joy and it's such a joy that no one can take it away from us no matter how hard they try.

14. Oneness with Yeshua and oneness with other believers.

We see that in John 17:11 "Now I am no longer with the world, but these are in the world and I have come to You holy Father. Keep through Your name those that You have given to Me that they may be one as we are one.

I want to conclude this message with full message of Yeshua that He gave me.
"Child, there is much I want to say to you. First, do not fear. All I have been given I give to you. Let that truth sink in. You will do greater works than I because I am with My Father. Stand in truth, I am truth. I love you My child, stay the course. The end is near. "
  - Dr.Patricia Show