Monday, June 20, 2016

Message From Jesus PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE Extremely important!!

 

Just a moment ago, I received a very, very important message from Jesus. I truly pray that you share this, post it on Facebook, Twitter, all that stuff because the rapture is very close and that this is something that needs people to hear.

Jesus: My dearest children, look around you. There's not much time left and yet so many of My people are still sleep. WAKE UP! This is the end.

Let Me ask you something. When given a choice between a pre tribulation rapture and a post tribulation rapture, why would you choose to only believe in the second option? This is where true faith comes into play My children. Remember, walk by faith and not by sight.  Do you not know that love always protects? Do you not now that love always hope? Do you not know that love never fails? Do you not know that love always believe. This is the ultimate test My children. You must believe that I will take you out before the great tribulation begins, YOU MUST! 

This is a dividing factor between those have faith to move mountains and those who do not.This is a dividing factor between those who bhave complete faith in My unconditional love and those who do not. Please, believe Me My children when I say you must believe in My true grace and mercy. It is given to those who trusted Me with all their heart and all their soul. I will never leave you or forsake you. 

Those who retain faith in the pre tribulation rapture will surely be taken up. It's as simple as that. I died so that you may live. I stand at the door children, enter in now.  With love and hope, JESUS.

I really pray that you believe in those words that He just spoke with all your heart and soul because they are so important.

God bless you all and hope to see you up there soon.