Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Powerful Dream 600 mph Tsunami Hits San Francisco

                                                               

Clare:  The protection and blessing of our sweet Lord Jesus, Holy Spirit and God the Father is with us, Heartdwellers. He truly is!

Tonight I'm going to share an excerpt from Ezekiel's journal. I'm still working on the thumb drive and getting everything together.

JESUS:  "I know that it's been hard for you. As it has been for many others. But this truly is the calm before the storm. And so, let Me help you now. All of you. You know exactly what is coming, and that these things will all culminate in rapid fire succession - one following on the heels of the next and the next and the next.

"But this is not what I wanted to speak with you about today. What I want to do today is to bring you great and solid Hope. In these last weeks before My coming, I want to draw your attention back and away from all of the wars and rumors of war. These things must and will continue to expand and spread throughout the world. However, there is much to be excited about! When was the last time that you let yourself really drift away in your imagination? When was the last time that you allowed yourself to really dream?"

Well, Lord...I guess... I really don't remember. It's been a while.

He replied, "It seems to Me that our last really big adventure was on the ocean floor, where everything was blazing with the most beautiful colors, from the corals to the multi-faced creatures that live there."

Yes, Lord! I remember that - it was all so wonderful!

"And do you also remember the large conch shell that we literally walked through? Opening up into a whole other world?"

"Wow! I remember that, You shared that with me. That was amazing. It was a child's world. Everything. There were children everywhere and it was just perfect for children!

I do. I do remember it clearly. I also remember being a bit disappointed when that adventure ended. I wanted to see more!"

"You will, My Precious. You will. Now, I want you to pay close attention to what I'm about to tell you. Yes, the end IS near. Not for the world, but for your time of service here. No, I will not tell you exactly when. That time and date are reserved for the Father alone.

"I have encouraged you for years now. That is because I want you and all of My servants to keep working. I want for you all to keep working with an eye towards the prize of your high calling in Me. As you pray, and reflect and discuss these things the refreshing wind of My spirit will stir up the gifts of Faith and Hope inside of you once again.

"It is hard to stay down when you are encouraged. Time and time again, I cause My Spirit to refresh you, that you might not lose Hope. That you not weaken in your Faith. The reason that I brought up using your imagination and wishful dreaming is simply that I want you to be able to look out into the future and think of all the wonderful possibilities that truly DO await you. In this way you will genuinely be living in Heavenly places.

"Keep your hands on My heart and seek My face. See Me always before you, for this is where your strength comes from - as well as My joy for the journey."

please read more 


Source: Heartdwellers