Monday, March 7, 2016

Empty Fears, a song for encouragement on the thumb drive/but not in th...

                                               

Empty Fears (song)
March 7, 2016

The Lord bless you for your patience with me, Heartdwellers.

I'm just going to give you a quick introduction to this song that I finished tonight. It's not perfect, but it has such an important message, I didn't want it to be left out of the thumb drive that we're going to be providing you guys with. So, I went ahead and recorded it, even though my voice is totally out of practice - for by a couple of years...

So, I wanted to share it with you, because I do feel it's important to help people stay out of despair. I wrote it at a time when I was very despairing, the Lord had a reason for it.

So, thank you for your patience and hopefully tomorrow we will have a message. The Lord bless you.

Lord, I have no courage, I'm growing weak.
My heart is faint.
Secret fears invade my soul, they say, it's just too late.
Your life is over, it's passed you by.
Summer's leaves fall beneath the autumn sky.
I've lost my joy, I've lost my hope, I've turned my heart away from You.
Restore my joy, Restore my hope, Turn my heart around to You, O God.
My child, put those empty fears far behind you now.
Come, and rest your tender cheek, beneath My watchful brow.
We'll rise again in springtime bloom.
Life comes forth, anew, from empty tombs.
For I know, yes I know, all the good I've planned for you.
Gifts of faith, gifts of hope, love and joy restored to you, My child.
So trust the plans I have, in Me our future shines.
I'll guide you through the fires, we'll stand the tests of time.
I am yours and you are Mine,
'till we pass, at last through Heaven's door.
For I know, yes I know, all the good I've planned for you.
Gifts of faith, gifts of hope, love and joy,
restored to you, My child.
Eternity My child......(hot licks break)

Source: Heartdwellers